Jan 31, 2020
Demand for Linen & Turnover Kits to Gather Pace, with Affordable Healthcare and Increasing Hospital Inpatients, Finds Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Rate of surgical procedures continues to increase exponentially .As a result, total count of hospital inpatients has been growing at a significant rate. Affordable healthcare is further giving an impetus to the demand for linen and turnover kits in hospitals. Total number of linen & turnover kits sold annually for surgical procedures has witnessed a steep rise, as they help to improve operational efficiency in surgical suites and offer cost efficiency for numerous surgical procedures. Furthermore, the trend of using single-use disposable linen will further bolster market growth. Global linen & turnover kits market is projected to register at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2019-2029) reveals fact.MR in a recently published report
Key Takeaways of Global Linen & Turnover Kits Market
- Global linen & turnover kits market is forecast to surpass US$ 1.9 Bn by 2029 end, adding 1.6X more value as compared to 2019
- An increasing number of surgeries all around the world will bolster sales of linen & turnover kits market, creating a value opportunity of US$ 770 Mn over the forecast period. Hospitals account for over 3/4th of linen & turnover kits sales worldwide
- Despite losing significant market share by 2029, non sterile linen & turnover kits are forecast to account for almost 2/3rd of the total incremental $ opportunity created in the market during assessment period. However, demand for sterile kits is foreseen to grow at higher CAGR
- Linen & turnover kits market in East Asia is set to gain 214 BPS with expenditures on surgical gadgets increasing at a significant rate
- Europe remained the frontrunner in the global linen & turnover kits market in 2019, accounting for around one third of revenue share, higher per capita spending on healthcare will support the region’s growth
- Global linen & turnover kits market is highly fragmented in nature, with Mckesson Corporation, Ecolab, ANSELL Ltd, and Cardinal Health as some of the notable players
“A large number of surgeries are performed every year across the globe, wherein the chances of developing surgical site infection (SSI) is 1-3%. With the continuing growth of surgical volume worldwide, the chances for SSI is increasing. Linen & turnover kits are gaining impetus as it acts as a barrier for infection.” says a Fact.MR analyst
Companies Laterally Integrate for Higher Market Penetration
Players in the linen & turnover kits market are engaged in lateral integration for deeper market penetration and capturing a larger consumer base. Majority of players in this market are signing up group purchasing contracts for linen & turnover kits products. For instance, players such as Ecolab and Advance Medical Designs, Inc. signed an agreement with premium online & retail suppliers for room turnover products. The advantageous factors associated with group purchasing such as buying power, negotiating power, lower processing costs, among others, have resulted in collaboration of members to develop long-term innovations that improve the way care is delivered to patients across the globe.
Find More Valuable Insights on the Global Linen & turnover kits Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global market for linen & turnover kits, with historical data on demand (2014-2018) and expected projections for the period (2019-2029). The linen & turnover kits report discloses compelling insights into the demand for linen & turnover kits based on product type (disposable linen, reusable linen, turnover kits & other accessories), modality (sterile & non-sterile) and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers & clinics) across 6 key regions.
>>> To Get more insights on linen & turnover kits market, visit-
About the Retail and Consumer Goods Division at Fact.MR
Being a consortium of large number of sub-industries, not many market research companies are being able to fulfil the requirements of consumer product clients. Though, retail and consumer goods analysts at Fact.MR have been tracking the broader sub-industries to keep themselves abreast of the recent happenings in the market. With unmatched analytical diligence, the team at Fact.MR helps organizations design product differentiation strategies and helps add exclusive product(s) to their existing portfolio.