When you purchase a report or subscribe to our services, we collect specific personal details such as name, billing and shipping address, payment details, company name, email address, contact number, and job title. This information is essential for completing the purchase of a market research report or subscribing to our services.
In addition to this information, we may also collect and store other personal details (as indicated) when you interact with our products and services.
We also collect information about the search strings, hyperlinks, or websites that referred you to our site. The pages or products you view on our site, and your interaction with our website is also analyzed. This information collection procedure is automatic, and is aimed at offering you a better experience.
Information collected through third parties
We work with trusted third-party service providers who occasionally share with us information that you have shared with them. Examples of information shared by you include your postal address and contact details. Some third parties also share information about your interaction with our site, and this information is used by us to improve your browsing experience. All the information collected by us or provided to us by third parties is aimed at improving your user experience – we are conscious about your privacy, and do not collect information about your religion, ethnicity, or political orientation.
Use of information
The information collection procedure is aimed at providing a seamless experience to users. To gain further clarity on the intended use of information, please refer to the below mentioned points.
- Fulfillment of report purchases and subscription services, including third-party specialized payment providers
- Providing a seamless and secure browsing experience, and to reduce the instances of fraud and fraudulent orders
- Managing your privacy and ensuring you receive relevant content and notifications
- Managing access to various sections of our website, and sending you selected content when you have clearly intended your desire to receive such communication
- Managing customer service requests such as order execution and confirmation, subscription renewal, and password resets
- Ensuring that our website is not used to post malicious and offensive content
- Measuring customer engagement with our website, and our products and services
- Improving customer satisfaction levels, and developing new products and services
- Reducing the risk of fraudulent activities, and strengthening our measures against IP infringement and harassment
Sharing information with third parties
We only share your information with trusted third-party service providers such as online payment processors, official regulators, and event sponsors. We do not host any advertising on our site, and occasionally where we are part of an event, we explicitly seek your consent before sharing your information with sponsors. We employ secure server software (SSL) encryption to ensure that your credit card details are not compromised.
Opting out of subscription lists
To share relevant content with you, we may contact you through email or social media channels. We respect your privacy, and you are within your rights to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communication. To unsubscribe, you can click on the link that appears with every email. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com, and we will unsubscribe you from mailing lists.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel : +353-1-4434-232(Direct)
Tel : +353-1-6111-593
There are various methods and tools through which we collect information. These include, but are not limited to,
You have the option of enabling or disabling cookies through the settings menu. However, it is important to note that disabling cookies may have an impact on how you interact with the website. Many features of the website, including automatic log-ins, 'remember me', and other personalization may be impacted if cookies are disabled. Your information is also used to improve our market research services and to make improvements to the website.
We use personal information for fulfilling orders placed on our site. Processing your order, dispatching your order, and providing you an invoice and confirmation for your order are the other reasons for which we use your personal information. Your personal information is also used for communication purposes and preventing your orders from online fraud.