Jan 17, 2020
Industrial Paint Booth Market to Surpass One Billion Mark, Demand from Aerospace and Automotive Sector to Skyrocket, Reveals Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Global industrial paint booth market has witnessed significant growth in the past couple of years. Owing to versatility and ease of use along with the excellent throughput, paint shops are now being equipped with industrial paint booths. The latest report by Fact.MR estimates that the market will witness profound growth to reach a valuation of ~US$ 1 Bn by the end of 2027. Even though industrial paint booths with high end features come with a premium price tag, their adoption in the automotive and aerospace sectors will continue to witness acceleration.
Industrial paint booth manufactures are investing significantly in research & development activities to achieve a fine balance between cost and features. Furthermore, the various technological advancements provide high flexibility to manufacturers to customize industrial paint booth as per requirements of manufacturing facilities such as dimension, airflow pattern and configuration. Owing to this, the market is foreseen to auger well over the forecast period reveals Fact.MR.
Key Takeaways of the Global Industrial Paint Booth Market
- Owing to the multiple benefits of industrial Paint Booths such as higher efficiency, quality finish, and air flow pattern, sidedraft and downdraft industrial paint booth types are expected to expand by ~1.5 times by the 2027 end
- Semi downdraft industrial paint booth is projected to grow ~1.4 times faster as compared to open face paint booths
- Collectively, aerospace and automotive end use verticals are estimated to hold three fifth of the overall market share
- Asia Pacific will remain the prominent region across the projection period, accounting for more than 41% share of the global market
“Technological innovations pertaining to advancements in automotive sector is likely to boost the industrial paint booth market in the near Future”, says a Fact.MR analyst.
The report reveals some of the prominent market players, including Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions, blue bird bus manufacturer, Honda Motor Co., Ltd and Chaney Auto Works among others. Manufacturers of industrial paint booth are also providing post-sales maintenance services in a bid to upgrade brand reliability and user experience. Furthermore, prominent industrial paint booth manufacturers are continuously focusing on business expansion to cater to the growing demand from the different countries. For Instance,
- In June 2017, Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions announced the acquisition of RP Paint Arrestors, which will be officially owned and operated by Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions.
- In April 2017, Honda, America entered into a Project Labor Agreement with the Columbus/Central Ohio Building and Construction Trades Council for work on an ambitious project at their Marysville facility.
- In July 2019, The Blue Bird Corporation launched its new school bus industrial paint booth at its Fort Valley facility today. The company made a significant investment to build and operate the 60,000 square-foot facility.
Find More Valuable Insights on Industrial Paint Booth Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the industrial paint booth market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on industrial paint booths on the basis of product type (Crossdraft Paint Booth, Semi Downdraft Paint Booth, Sidedraft Paint Booth, Downdraft Paint Booth, Open Face Paint Booth, and Bench Paint Booth) and end use (automotive, industrial, aerospace, construction & agriculture, marine, and railways) across seven major regions.
>>> To Get more insights on industrial paint booths market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/818/industrial-paint-booths-market
About the Automotive Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned automotive team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed automotive industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.