This site uses cookies, including third-party cookies, that help us to provide and improve our services. Read More

Market Research Articles

Our articles go beyond the how to explain the why. Know our latest findings, best practices, and recommendations.

- Recent Market Research Articles -

October 12, 2021

An Irresistible Temptation of Coffee Aroma

Whether clutching a travel mug en-route to work or pausing in between back-to-back Monday morning meetings, it’s tough to imagine a day devoid of hot coffee. As the caffeine perks you up, there’s something unbelievably sedating about sipping this steaming cup of joy. But is drinking coffee good for you? Read More

October 8, 2021

How to Appeal to Health-Conscious Consumers

From 2015 to 2017, the health and wellness market grew twice as fast as the global economy. Composed of fields that prioritize personal care, weight management, beauty, and nutrition, the health and wellness market helps shape the way many consumers feel about themselves.
October 8, 2021

Marketing Research and Ethics: Where Should You Draw the Line?

As companies collect more information about consumers than ever before, it is important to look at market research's ethical implications. Should researchers be ethically obligated to protect consumer privacy in a world where privacy has been made vulnerable by technological advances? What should the boundaries of market research be in terms of how much a company can delve into a customer's life? 
October 8, 2021

The Rise of Ethical Consumerism - And What That Means For Sustainable Marketing

Marketing products as “sustainable” can be tricky. It’s one thing to be a company that publicly supports sustainability, and another thing entirely to be a company that puts sustainability into practice with its products and services. Sustainability and other forms of ethical consumerism are huge priorities for the modern consumer. In fact, two-thirds of consumers in a Barron’s study preferred to buy from eco-friendly companies. 
October 8, 2021

What Is Driving the Rise of Ethical Consumerism?

Ethical consumerism is a “form of political activism based on the premise that purchasers in markets consume not only goods but also, implicitly, the process used to produce them.” Consumers recognize that each step in the production process used to make the goods they buy — including sourcing raw materials, transporting them, and creating products — has an impact on other people, animals, and the environment. 
October 7, 2021

The Vegetarian and Vegan Fast Food Market: Is Plant-Based Here to Stay?

It’s safe to say that plant-based products have arrived on the fast food scene. Plant-based meat alone held a $1.4 billion retail valuation at the end of 2020, an appraisal that’s expected to continue its upward trajectory.
October 7, 2021

What Are Aided Awareness and Unaided Awareness? Market Research Tips You Need To Know

Total awareness is a complete picture of the audience’s awareness level. It’s often measured in percentages. For example, 36% of the audience requires aid to be aware of a brand, while the remaining 64% do not.  
August 18, 2021

Will Gas Fueled & Alternative Power Driven Generators Emerge as the New Normal in the Global Landscape?

Electricity has been at the forefront of ensuring uninterrupted workflow. Its usage is not only limited to industrial sectors but has also extended to commercial and residential sectors. Electricity no longer serves the only purpose of diminishing darkness but has given livelihood to work activities and has helped countries prosper economically.

Media Releases

Our media releases bring to you the latest findings, key highlights, and analyst opinion. Know what our analysts are digging into to bring the latest analysis in your industry.

Fact.MR in the News

Fact.MR’s market research findings are frequently covered by the who’s who of print and online media. Explore interviews, market bytes, and exclusive guest blogs by our esteemed analyst team.

Report

Find market research and analysis that is reliable and actionable. A comprehensive business intelligence repository that covers established as well as evolving market trends.