Jan 22, 2020
Non Alcoholic Beer Gaining Traction on Back of Growing Popularity of New Flavors, Says Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
The global non-alcoholic beers market is projected to grow at a positive CAGR of 7% and is estimated to reach a valuation of over US$ 28 Bn by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027). Newer variants and concepts around non-alcoholic beer drinks will continue to move in the direction of consumerism and good health. Renewed focus has been seen on novel flavor variants such as vegetables and spices, flavors from herbs, and blossoms.
The non-alcoholic beer market is receiving impetus from the millennial segment of the population and their willingness to experiment with newer flavors in mixed beers beverages. Growing interest among consumers in ethically and organically sourced products also provides opportunities for ethically traded non-alcoholic beers. The real dollar opportunity in the global non-alcoholic beers industry lies in developing countries that are fast becoming opportunity hotbeds for various global markets
Key Takeaways of Non-Alcoholic Beer Market:
- According to Fact.MR, out of every million dollar spent on non-alcoholic beers, U.S. accounts for over 1/5th of worldwide sales
- Fact.MR says, Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share in the global market in the long-term forecast period with a CAGR of ~9.5% between 2019-2027
- Global sales of non-alcoholic beers and alcohol-free mixed beers beverages totaled 4,091 million liters last year in terms of volume. The success story behind these alcohol-free drinks will continue, forecasting sales of 4,353 million liters for 2019
- In Europe, Germany is in the lead with non-alcoholic beers and mixed-beers beverages. The German brewery association’s estimated production was 604 million liters for 2018
- Consumption of alcohol-free beers and mixed-beers beverages in 2018, was high in Europe, and Middle East & Africa and opens up a great deal of potential for non-alcoholic beer manufacturers.
Companies Are Looking To Tap Into Prevailing Trends and Invest In New Product Development to Drive Sales
Manufacturers in the non-alcoholic beers market are emphasizing on customized beverages to target specific age segment (18-34 years) leading to frequent product launches over the last 5 years. The global market for non-alcoholic beers is highly consolidated where the top 10 prominent industry pioneers account for over 3/4th share in the global non-alcoholic beer market. Beer companies are engaged in promoting previously launched non-alcoholic beverages and also engaged in the development of new non-alcohol beers with different flavors
In June 2019, United Breweries (UB), controlled by Heineken, launched Heineken 0.0, a zero-alcohol version of the beers brand, while in the same year, AB InBev rolled out Budweiser 0.0 across India through e-commerce and retail chains.
Find More Valuable Insights on the Non-Alcoholic Beer Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global non-alcoholic beer market, presenting historical demand data (2013-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the non-alcoholic beers market on the basis of material (Grapes, Berries/Apples, Malted Grains, Hops, Yeast, Enzymes), By Type (Alcohol Free (0.0% ABV), Low-Alcohol (Upto 1% ABV)), By Technology (Restricted Fermentation, Dealcoholization), Sales channel (Liquor Stores, Convenience Stores, Supermarkets, Online Stores, Restaurants & Bars, Travel Retails) across several regions.
>>> To Get more insights on non-alcoholic beers market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/4473/non-alcoholic-beer-market
About the Food & Beverages Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations, the food & beverage team at Fact.MR helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.