Jan 27, 2020
CMP Slurry Market to Grow Two-fold, as Novel CMP Slurries Expand Revenue Pool of Manufacturers, Opines Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
CMP Slurry market is poised to witness two fold growth by the end of 2029, driven by its expanding applications in consumer electronics. Efficacy to offer exceptional planarization and minimal surface defectivity makes CMP slurries an ideal ingredient in CMP (chemical mechanical polishing). CMP slurries will continue their legacy with the emerging need for new abrasives combined with advanced additives to maintain a steady growth trajectory. This in turn will propel the CMP slurry market to grow at an astounding CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period (2019-2029).
Key Takeaways of CMP Slurry Market:
- Technological advances in semiconductor processing and fabrication has led to the requirement for highly polished and abrasion free components which will create a progressive environment for growth of the market.
- Advanced device architectures and technologies like 3D FinFETs, 3D NANDs and 3D packaging will surge the demand for CMP slurries during the assessment period.
- Based on product, aluminum oxide is projected to surpass market valuation over US $ 1470 Mn by the end of 2029
- Cerium oxide is projected to register dominating growth rate among other products and is anticipated to gain 147 BPS by the end of 2029
- Silicon wafers are projected to remain a highly lucrative application in forthcoming years, representing over half of the global revenue share till 2029.
- Advanced technologies and multilayers are set to offer additional opportunities as well as new challenges in the market.
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will continue to dominate the global CMP slurry market throughout the forecast period with a CAGR of ~8%
“Increasing necessity of tunable slurries with lower defectivity and high oxide removal rate will augment the demand for CMP slurries”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Market Players Accelerate Towards Consolidation
CMP Slurry market is consolidated in nature in which Cabot Microelectronics Corporation, Dow DuPont and Hitachi Chemical Co Ltd. have accounted for over half of the market share in 2018. With a strong hold in the market, prominent companies are also offering innovative product solutions to maintain their supremacy in the market. For instance, product development by Dow and product launch by Cabot Microelectronics Corporation are some of the key strategies adopted by stakeholders during the historical period (2014-2018).
More Valuable Insights on CMP Slurry Market:
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the CMP Slurry market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The study divulges essential insights on CMP Slurry on the basis of product (aluminum oxide, ceramic, cerium oxide, silica and others) and application (silicon wafers, optical substrates, disk-drive components, and other microelectronic surfaces) across six major regions.
>>> To Get more insights on CMP Slurry market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/4480/cmp-slurry-market
About the Chemicals & Materials Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs and requirements of entire value chain of Chemical & Materials sector. A team of passionate analysts track the performance of the existing Chemicals & Materials as well as those that have just entered their product life cycle. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed the Chemicals & Materials lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR has been assisting clients in their business expansion as well as new ventures, through their analysis and recommendations.