Global Polyether Block Amide Market: Introduction
Polyether block amide is a high-performance, closed-cell, cross-linked foam-based thermoplastic elastomer. It has a fairly low material density as compared to thermoplastic elastomers. It can be used in its pure form as an additive or blended with other rubbers or polymers.
Among the other thermoplastic elastomer polyether blocks, amide has better mechanical and chemical properties along with high flexibility. Moreover, it has a versatile processing capability with technologies such as injection moulding, extrusion, roto-moulding, foaming and fibre & melt spinning. Moreover, due to its light weight, toughness and durability, it is a highly preferred material for the manufacturing of shoe soles and footwear products. Furthermore, polyester block amide is also used as a permanent antistatic additive to solve static issues and create a safe environment for electronic components. It is also used in the manufacturing of various automotive interiors such as airbag components.
Global Polyether Block Amide Market: Market Dynamics
The market is expected to witness robust growth over the coming years, backed by the advanced properties of polyether block amide as well as its diverse applications. The usage of polyether block amide is gaining traction in the production of athletic footwear and other sports equipment. Moreover, its superior mechanical properties makes it a suitable candidate for industrial applications such as gears and conveyer belts. It is also used for the manufacturing of medical equipment, such as, tubing, films, dressings and catheters, owing to its properties such as biocompatibility, sterilizability and breathability, among others. Rapid industrial growth, along with an increase in the demand for innovative and lightweight efficient material, is expected to augment the demand for polyester block amide during the forecast period. With the growing global trend of suitability, manufacturers are investing significantly on the research & development of greener and environmental-friendly products. Moreover, companies have been focusing on using eco-friendly raw material for the production of polyether block amide.
Socio-economic trends, such as rapid urbanisation, population growth and rising disposable income across the globe, is expected to create a positive environment for the growth of the market. Despite unstable economic conditions in the market, in the recent past, automotive production across the globe has witnessed steady growth owing to an increase in the demand for passenger cars and commercial vehicles driven by the aforementioned factors. Thus, growth in automotive production is expected to drive the global market.
Global Polyether Block Amide Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, the global polyether block amide market has been segmented as:
- Sport and Leisure
- Conveyer Belts & gears
- Wire & Cables
- Home Appliances
On the basis of grades, the global polyether block amide market has been segmented as:
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Technical Grade
Global Polyether Block Amide Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to dominate the global market, and is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing the growth in the automotive and medical industries of the region. The Europe market is expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period as it is characterised by constant innovations. Asia Pacific is expected to be the most lucrative region for the growth of the market in the long-term due to the growth of emerging economics such as China, India and ASEAN countries. India and China are expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, driven by rapid industrialisation, population growth, increase in the percentage of affluent population as well as the growing traction of sports & leisure activities in the region. Latin America and MEA are projected to remain low volume – high growth regions in the global market during the forecast period.
Global Polyether Block Amide Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global polyether block amide market are:
- Arkema Group
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- Zotefoams plc.
- Zeus Industrial Products, Inc.
- Univar Inc.
- EMS-CHEMIE HOLDING AG
- Teleflex Medical OEM
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Polyether Block Amide market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The Polyether Block Amide market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Polyether Block Amide market research report provides analysis and information according to Polyether Block Amide market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Polyether Block Amide Market Segments
- Polyether Block Amide Market Dynamics
- Polyether Block Amide Market Size
- Polyether Block Amide Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of Polyether Block Amide parent market
- Changing Polyether Block Amide market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Polyether Block Amide market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Polyether Block Amide market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development