Global Bar Top Corks Market: Overview
Bar top corks are usually cork stoppers that can be made from natural or synthetic material. Bar top corks are largely used to deliver effective sealing for bottled liquefied products with subsequent re-use and easy manual extraction. With no tools required for opening, bar top corks form an easy and convenient means of bottle sealing, which acts as a driver in accelerating the bar top corks market. Moreover, features such as the reuse of packaged products, owing to the possibility of the re-opening and closing of bar top corks are likely to add to the growth of this market. Over the coming years, the global bar top corks market is expected to witness rapid growth as a result of the rising demand from beverage, chemical, and various other end-use industries.
Global Bar Top Corks Market: Dynamics
The demand for bar top corks is largely driven by the alcoholic beverage industry. The rising applications for air-tight caps and closures such as bar top corks are primarily attributed to the intense rise in the consumption of premium alcoholic beverages such as wine and Champagne. Besides, bar top corks are eco-friendly in nature, i.e. they have less carbon footprint.
Global Bar Top Corks Market: Company Developments and Industry Level Trends
Key market participants all across the globe that operate in the bottle caps and closures market are focusing on designing innovative patters of bar top corks that offer added security as well as enhance the packaging outlook.
- ACIC Cork and Closures offer standard metal tops or custom decorated wood tops that can be coloured, painted, and imprinted with any logo, with more than 100 varieties
- Vinolok Closure Inc. offers a sleek modern solution that is certified by FDA and EU food regulations.
Global Bar Top Corks Market: Segmentation
The global bar top corks market can be segmented on the basis of material type, cork size, cork finish, cork design, and end use.
The global bar top corks market can be segmented on the basis of material type into:
- Polyvinyl Chloride
The global bar top corks market can be segmented on the basis of cork finish into:
- Gloss / Matte Finish
- Embossed Finish
- Plain Finish
The global bar top corks market can be segmented on the basis of cork size into:
- Bar Top Corks with Cork Size 19.5 mm
- Bar Top Corks with Cork Size 21.5 mm
- Bar Top Corks with Cork Size 22.5 mm
The global bar top corks market can be segmented on the basis of cork design into:
- Printed Bar Top Corks
- Embossed Bar Top Corks
- Plain Bar Top Corks
- Medallion Bar Top Corks
- Knurled Bar Top Corks
- Other Customized Patterns
The global bar top corks market can be segmented on the basis of end use industry served into:
- Dips & Dressings
- Soups & Sauces
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Spirits & Cordials
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Oils (Palm, Olive, etc.)
- Home & Personal Care
- Oil & Lubricants
- Chemicals and Solvents
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Paints & Dyes
- Other Industrial Uses
- Alcoholic Beverages
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Global Bar Top Corks Market: Regional Outlook
The global bar top corks market is segmented into seven regions, namely, Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan.
Western Europe is expected to dominate the global bar top corks market over the forecast period, owing to countries such as Italy, France, and Spain that account for the largest production and export of premium wine and other alcoholic beverages across the globe.
The market for bar top corks in the Asia Pacific is expected to be highly lucrative in terms of growth opportunities over the coming decade.
Global Bar Top Corks Market: Key Players
Some of the key players currently operating in the global bar top corks market are:
- ACIC Cork and Closures
- The Cary Company
- Corticeira Amorim S.G.P.S
- Tapì S.p.a
- Berlin Packaging
- Widget Co.
- Bottle Express LLC
- Vinolok Closure Inc.
- W. Langguth Erben GmbH & Co. KG
- Guala Closures Group
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Global Bar Top Corks Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Interested to Procure The Data
Global Bar Top Corks Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the bar top corks industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape for the market
- Strategies for key players and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint