- The inspection management software exhibited impressive growth at a CAGR of over 11% during 2013-2017. Automation making deep inroads in business ecosystems worldwide is one of the key factors upholding large-scale adoption of inspection management software.
- Worldwide deployment of inspection management software closed in on revenues worth US$ 741 Mn in 2018, and are further estimated to record strong Y-O-Y growth of over 12% in 2019
- North America continues to be the leading market for inspection management software in 2019 and beyond. Strong presence of leading vendors and readiness of regional industries to embrace automation is estimated to uphold the regional market growth.
- East Asia is estimated to be a high growth market for inspection management software through 2028, driven by proliferation of automation in business processes.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Inspection Management Software Market?
- Rising demand for hassle-free streamlining of all the inspection tasks, such as scheduling, creating forms and checklists, recording results, and tracking corrective actions, is pushing the adoption of inspection management software.
- Rising demand from enterprises to drive productivity has caused a distant move away from the conventional ‘pen & paper’ inspection management. This, in turn, is laying the groundwork for a massive growth of inspection management software market through 2028.
- Availability of multiple features useful for compiling checklists, creating forms, and tracking plans, is one among the key USPs boosting deployment of inspection management software.
- Industrial operators facing unreasonable pressure of increased production demands are resorting to automated solutions for seamless inspection management. This, in turn, is likely to work in favor of deployment of inspection management software over the forecast period.
Know More Details About the Report
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Inspection Management Software Vendors?
- Inspection management software remains prone to data integrity risks, mostly related to security lapses. Since data integrity can be highly counterproductive for organizations irrespective of their size, end users continue to show apprehension with regard to deployment of inspection management software.
- Multiple enterprises find it difficult to realize the importance of investing in the ‘operation-essential’ inspection management software. Lack of adequate resources to support and handle inspection management software becomes a challenge for the enterprise rather than a differentiator for advantage, thereby creating hindrances for the market growth.
Inspection Management Software Market - Competitive Landscape
- In 2019, Railroad Software- a leading provider of industry defining software with personalized service from rail experts- announced the launch of its exclusive bridge inspection software with TrackAsset application. This software is aimed at facilitating electronic capture of bridge inspections for the ‘federal railroad administration’ (FRA) compliance. This software enables seamless tracking and visibility for all the chief engineers and bridge managers to track upcoming inspections and generate work orders.
- In 2019, AsInt Inc. – a leading software vendor- entered into a strategic partnership with Trinity Bridge, a leading consulting company with expertise in asset reliability and integrity. This partnership was aimed at providing high-quality risk assessment and inspection planning solutions to their customer bases and to foster growth via combined expertise.
Konverge Digital Solution Corporation
With official headquarters at Toronto, Ontario, Konverge Digital Solutions Corporation is one of the leading software development companies working with multiple enterprises, medium and large, across Canada and several other regions. Some of the consulting practices of Konverge Digital Solutions include custom software development, mobile & web, business intelligence, and SharePoint.
Penta Technologies, Inc.
Founded in 1968, Penta Technologies, Inc. offers industry-best services for project management and field service for multiple end use industries. The company believes in going beyond the traditional construction ERP software and incorporates advanced practices and approach to serve a large base of customers.
Intelex Technologies Inc.
Founded in 1992, Intelex Technologies Inc. is one of the leading companies in the field of development and support of software solutions for multiple fields, including health, environment, quality (EHSQ), and safety programs. The headquarters of Intelex Technologies Inc. is situated at Toronto, Ontario.
Pilgrim Quality Solutions, Inc.
Founded in 1993, Pilgrim Quality Solutions, Inc. has its official headquarters in Tampa, Florida, United States. The company is a leading provider of enterprise quality management services and software for Life Sciences and several other regulated industries.
ENFOCOM International Corporation
Founded in 1999, ENFOCOM International Corporation is a leading company that specializes in secure application/software development and cyber security. The company closely works with its client base to comprehend their business needs and provide solutions to serve them well.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Inspection Management Software- Enterprises’ Magic Wand to Boost Customer Satisfaction
Inspection management software provides immediate access to all customer information in one platform, including recent & on-going activities, inspection schedules, sites & locations, tickets, and work orders. In addition, inspection management software offers ample scope for enterprises to send comprehensive and actionable reports, along with quotes and photos, to their customers post inspection. Seamless and well-aligned inspection processes leave no room for errors and confusion in the overall work assignment framework, making inspection management software a viable proposition for both small and large enterprises.
Inspection management software helps with considerable savings in terms of time, which can be used by the enterprises to have constructive interaction with their customers. Not to mention, customers always appreciate effectiveness, transparency, and faster turnaround time enabled by such software types, thereby enhancing the visibility of inspection management software.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
The Fact.MR research study on inspection management software market underlines key intelligence and comprehensive insights instrumental in gauging growth of inspection management software market.
In a bid to analyze the inspection management software market for the assessment period, Fact.MR took up a unique methodology and a holistic approach which makes the study on inspection management software market credible and best-of-its-kind.
A detailed and extensive secondary research and an in-depth primary research form the base of this report on inspection management software market, wherein valuable insights regarding growth of inspection management software market have been compiled and presented.
Inspection Management Software Market – In-Depth Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
The Fact.MR report on inspection management software market offers a panoramic view of the inspection management software landscape, wherein the key dynamic factors influencing market growth have been discussed. The research study on inspection management software market offers a deep dive into the market segmentation. In addition, the report on inspection management software also enunciates on competitive landscape and profiles of key players participating in the inspection management software market.
Chapter 1- Executive Summary
This chapter gives a quick snapshot of the global inspection management software market outlook followed by an in-depth opportunity assessment. In addition, this chapter also offers a detailed view of the analysis and recommendations of experts for the readers to have a better understanding.
Chapter 2- Market Overview
This chapter offers details of the market coverage or taxonomy, wherein the market segmentation is presented in a comprehensible way. This chapter also talks about the market definition, scope, and limitations, which further draws a crystal clear picture of the growth potential of inspection management software.
Chapter 3- Key Market Trends
This chapter in the inspection management software market covers all the major innovations and developments shaping the growth of inspection management software market. This chapter talks about all the overarching trends shaping the growth of inspection management software market.
Chapter 4- Market Background
This chapter gives an overview of the parent market and all the key pointers shaping growth of the inspection management software market. This chapter also includes details on the market dynamics, wherein trends, challenges, opportunities, and drivers have been discussed. In addition, this section also shares a quick overview of the macro-economic factors influencing the market growth.
Chapter 5 - Global Inspection Management Software Market Demand (US$ Mn)
This chapter gives you a detailed comparison of the historical and forecasted global inspection management software market value along with Y-O-Y growth statistics.
Chapter 6- Global Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast by Subscription Type
This chapter offers a detailed analysis of the inspection management software market by subscription type- monthly and annual subscription. The chapter offers details on the leading segment and the one that is estimated to see highest growth.
Chapter 7- Global Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast by No. of Users
This chapter in the inspection management software report offers a comprehensive view of the no. of users, including 0-99 Users, 100-499 Users, 500-999 Users, and Over 1,000 Users.
Chapter 8- Global Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast by Deployment
This chapter in the inspection management software market report gives a detailed analysis of the market analysis by deployment nature, including web based/ cloud and on-premises.
Chapter 9- Global Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast by Industry
This chapter gives details about the inspection management software market analysis by industry type, including Agriculture & Mining, Automotive & Transportation, Chemical & Petrochemicals, Consumer Products, and others.
Chapter 10- Global Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast by Region
This chapter gives intrinsic details about the inspection management software markets across key regions, including North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA, East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania.
Chapter 11- North America Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the inspection management software market report gives details about the North America inspection management software market along with regional factors impacting growth.
Chapter 12- Latin America Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the inspection management software market report gives a closed overview of the Latin America inspection management software market along with key trends influencing the regional market growth.
Chapter 13- Europe Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the inspection management software market report gives an incisive analysis of the Europe inspection management market along with regional trends having deep-rooted impact on the regional market growth.
Chapter 14- South Asia Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the inspection management software market report offers a deep dive into the south Asian market with a regional supply-demand analysis. In addition, this chapter analyzes demand across all the key emerging countries of South Asia promising growth for the market players.
Chapter 15 – East Asia Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the inspection management software market report gives a detailed analysis of the East Asian inspection management software market along with key regional drivers impacting growth.
Chapter 16- Oceania Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter offers a detailed analysis of the Oceania inspection management software market along with key regional factors moulding growth.
Chapter 17- MEA Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter gives an exhaustive outlook of the MEA inspection management software market along with regional dynamics affecting growth.
Chapter 18- Emerging Countries Inspection Management Software Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter offers an exclusive view of the demand for inspection management software across all the emerging countries, which include China, India, Mexico, and others.
Chapter 19- Market Structure Analysis
This chapter in the inspection management software market report offers a detailed market analysis by tier of companies and their market presence analysis.
Chapter 20- Competition Analysis
This chapter in the inspection management software market report elaborates on the competition dashboard and competition benchmarking. Also, this section offers profile details of the key players operating in the inspection management software landscape.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.