Avicides Market Introduction
Avicides refer to the class of chemicals that are poisonous to birds and hence are used to kill them. Most common chemicals that are used as avicides are DRC-1339 (chemically known as 3-chloro-4-methylaniline hydrochloride or starling), CPTH (3-chloro-p-toluidine), Avitrol (4-aminopyridine) and Chloralose among others. Apart from being an amusement to watch, birds such as crows, sparrows, starlings and blackbirds can also cause a havoc to human settlements by causing the destruction or depredation of crops in farming lands which can cause a severe loss to famers. Therefore, killing birds become highly advantageous to them to improve their production capacity and crop quality. In such case scenario, avicides are highly preferred these days as they offer great advantages to the customers when compared to earlier mechanical methods such as scare crows, firecrackers, and bird repellants among others that were used to get rid of birds as they are more effective along with easy application modes.
Avicides Market Dynamics
Avicides Market Drivers
Growing population has created a high demand for food which has significantly increased the necessity of increasing farming areas and crop production. This also creates a demand for avicides from the famers to prevent crop destruction from birds and avoid crop loss. Consequently, the global avicides manufacturers are increasing their production capacity to cater demands. These factors collectively lead towards the growth of global avicides market. Further, this growth is enhanced by the growth of agrochemicals industry which increases the ability of manufacturers to invest more on R&D for avicides and expand their portfolio of avicides products.
Avicides Market Restraints
Being toxic chemicals, avicides can also cause non-target deaths. As a result, stringent rules and regulations regarding the toxicity of avicides have been laid down by government bodies which require intense testing of avicides before releasing them into market for customers. This potentially harms the growth of global avicides market as it increases the amount of expenditure and time spent on the testing of avicides. Also, there are many agencies such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) that advertise the negative effects of avicides and organize campaigns against the use of avicides. This significantly affects the growth of global avicides market in a negative prospect and thus acts as a potential restraint in the growth of global avicides market.
Avicides Market Trends
The global avicides market is has a number of manufacturers that majorly focus on research and development along with market participation. The most popular trend of R&D for avicides is the development of chemicals that are target specific and for chemicals that are harmless to other organisms and environment. This can help the avicides manufacturers attract more customers and increase their sales.
Avicides Market Segmentation
The global Avicides market can be segmented on the basis of type, agricultural applications, target birds and global regions.
On the basis of type, the global Avicides market can be segmented as:
- 4-Aminopyridine (Avitrol)
- 3-Chloro-p-Toluidine (CPTH)
- DRC-1339 (3-chloro-4-methylaniline hydrochloride, Starlicide)
- Other chemicals toxic to birds
On the basis of agricultural application, the global avicides market can be segmented as:
- Plantation crops
On the basis of target birds, the global Avicides market can be segmented as:
- House sparrows
Avicides Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global Avicides market are xx
- Innolytics, LLC
- PESTOFF - AN ORILLION BRAND
- Bramha Scientific
- Tocris Bioscience (Supplier)
- Cayman Chemical
- Arvee Laboratories (India) Limited
- Alomone Labs
- Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp
- National Analytical Corporation
- Central Drug House (P) Ltd.
- Avra Synthesis Pvt. Ltd.
Avicides Market Regional Outlook
The global avicides market dominates in countries such as China and U.S, which are some of the top countries in agriculture. Rising demand of organic produce in regions such as Europe and North America has significantly dropped the use of avicides. However, high crop production rates in regions such as Asia Pacific and Africa offer ample opportunities of growth for the global avicides market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Market potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development