Benefits served by Flavophospholipol as antibiotic in feed additives amplifies the global market
Global flavophospholipol market is about to witness projecting growth in the upcoming years due to an increase in the demand for antibiotics for animal nutrition. Flavophospholipol (FV) is a phosphorous containing polysaccharide antibiotic used mainly as a feed grade antibiotic. It is a brown coloured powder with a characteristic odour. Flavophospholipol acts as a strong antibacterial against gram-positive bacteria and is a growth promoter in various animals including chicken, cattle, rabbit, pigs and many more. Global market for flavophospholipol is estimated to witness a healthy CAGR during the forecast period from 2018 to 2028.
The growing concern about the health of animal and favorable government regulation on feed additives drives the flavophospholipol market globally. Moreover, increase in meat consumption and growing awareness on the use of antibiotic in feed additives is boosting the growth of the global flavophospholipol market in the forecast period and is projected to open new opportunities for the flavophospholipol market in the near future.
Favorable Government Regulation on Feed Additives to Spur the Growth of Flavophospholipol Market
Flavophospholipol is majorly used as a feed additive in animal nutrition. It eliminates the gram-positive bacteria and promotes the growth of animals. It is mainly considered as a feed grade antibiotic to provide nutrition to animals. Increase in government attention on the focus of animal feed safety regulations to improve the quality of feed. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has put forth various regulatory activities to ensure the safety of animals. According to FFDCA, flavophospholipol is considered as a safe product to be added in feed additives. Thus, with increasing pressure from the government, the need for feed additives is rising the demand for flavophospholipol market globally. Moreover, the rising meat consuming population and growing agriculture sector is further boosting the growth of the flavophospholipol market globally.
Growing Demand for Antibiotic for Animal Nutrition surges the overall market
The flavophospholipol market can be segmented on the basis of livestock type, dosage form and geographies. Based on the livestock type, the flavophospholipol market can be segmented into cattle, pig, rabbit, chicken, turkey, aquaculture and others. On the basis of dosage form, the st flavophospholipol market can be classified into liquid and powder form. The global flavophospholipol market can be divided into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and the Middle East and Africa.
Developing Regions to Experience High Growth in the Flavophospholipol Market
On a global level, the North America Flavophospholipol market is gaining popularity due to the increase in animal agriculture market. With increasing production of livestock production, the global competition for flavophospholipol increases as a feed additive. In Europe, with the ban on an antibiotic, the demand for flavophospholipol will witness a decline over a period. Australian cattle industry to increase the demand for feed additives to expand the cattle production. In the Asia Pacific region, China has focused majorly on the production of feed additives, which in turn, is increasing the demand for flavophospholipol market.
Flavophospholipol Market Players Remain Consolidated in the Coming Forecast Period
The major players in the flavophospholipol market are using various internal and external strategies to increase the footprint in the global market. Some of the players in the flavophospholipol market includes Best Veterinary Solutions, Inc., Huvepharma , Jiangsu SEL Biochem Co., Ltd. , Hainan Zhongxin Chemical Co., Ltd. (ZXCHEM), Shandong Shengli Corporation Limited, and Fengchen Group Co.,Ltd among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Flavophospholipol market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Flavophospholipol market segments such as buyer type, sales channel, and geographies.
The Flavophospholipol market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Flavophospholipol Market Segments
- Flavophospholipol Market Dynamics
- Flavophospholipol Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Flavophospholipol Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of Flavophospholipol. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Flavophospholipol.
- Historical, current and projected market size of Flavophospholipol in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development