Cold Trap Market: Introduction
A cold trap is a device that is used in vacuum applications to collect gases by condensing them on a cooled surface at low temperature. However, the efficiency of a cold trap is dependent upon the freezing and boiling temperature of the gases involved. Cold traps find wide application in the transportation and handling of fluids such as nitrogen, hydrogen, liquefied hydrocarbons, and argon. Owing to their high reliability, pumping speeds, and cleanliness, these cold trap offer vacuum pumping methods of choice for several ultra-high-vacuum and high-vacuum applications. At lower temperatures, a cold trap can pump almost all gases, including noble gases. As the demand for liquid gases increases across different industries, the usage of cold traps becomes unavoidable.
Cold Trap Market: Dynamics
The global cold trap market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for cold traps across their end-use industries such as chemicals, healthcare, metallurgy, energy, and power. Across the globe, increase in the demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) as a fuel in domestic applications and increase in gas-based generation are the main factors that drive the cold trap market. Moreover, as more complex industrial processes evolve, which include the usage of liquid gases, the demand for cold traps is bound to increase during the forecast period. Furthermore, the resuscitating steel industry across the globe is expected to drive the demand for cold traps, as cryogenic gases are essentially used to create durable steel structures. Nevertheless, during the forecast period, increasing focus on solar power generation across the globe is expected to provide potential opportunities for the expansion of the cold trap market.
Cold Trap Market: Segmentation
The global cold trap market is segmented on the basis of functionality, gas, and end-use industry.
- Based on functionality, the global cold trap market is segmented as:
- Centrifugal Displacement
- Positive Displacement
- Based on gas, the global cold trap market is segmented as:
- Based on end-use industry, the global cold trap market is segmented as:
- Energy & Power Generation
- Electricals & Electronics
Cold Trap Market: Regional Lookout
The global cold trap market is segmented into seven regions: Latin America (Brazil, Mexico), North America (USA, Canada), Europe (Germany, Spain, UK, France and Russia), Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa and South Africa), South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Rest of South Asia), East Asia (China, Japan and South Korea), and Oceania (New Zealand and Australia). During the forecast period, the demand for cold traps is projected to rise in the Asia Pacific region, owing to increase in power demand and industrialization in the region. The demand for storing and shipping liquefied natural gas (LNG) is growing from economies such as India, China, and other Asian countries, which, in turn, drives the growth of the Asia Pacific cold trap market. Further, rise in investments in the infrastructure sector and growth in focus towards electricity generation are anticipated to provide considerable growth opportunities for the expansion of the cold trap market. Regions such as North America and Western Europe are next in line, considering the demand for cold traps, and the markets in these regions are anticipated to expand throughout the forecast period. Moreover, owing to the growing need to handle LNG and oil & gas in a region like MEA, this market is also expected to account for considerable market share in global cold trap market during the forecast period.
Cold Trap Market: Prominent Players
Prominent players in the global cold trap market are as follows:
- UniEquip Laborgerätebau- und Vertriebs GmbH
- ACD Cryo AG
- Flowserve Corporation
- Brooks Automation Inc.
- Global Tech India Pvt. Ltd
- Cryostar SAS
- Ebara Corporation
- Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- Technex Limited
- Linde Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the cold trap market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The cold trap market report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as functionality, gas, and end-use industry.
The Cold Trap Market Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments in the Cold Trap Market
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Technology in the Cold Trap Market
- Value Chain of the Cold Trap Market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The cold trap market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The cold trap market report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The cold trap market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions