A salt spray chamber is used to predict the degradation and decay of materials and surface coatings, with the help of which we can decide the lifespan of a particular product. Salt spray chamber uses an accelerated supply of salt spray which decides the rate of corrosion in the test specimen. The test duration of the products is completely dependent upon the corrosion resistance of that product. In may take from few hours to several days to complete the test.
This chamber is used to test the surfaces coated with electroplating, anode handling, paint, inorganic and organic films, anti-rust oil, etc. Many of the salt spray tests that are performed in these chambers mostly belong to a particular industry or sector depending upon the environmental corrosion effect. Salt spray chambers come in different sizes and are required to be compliant with various global standards such as ASTM, ISO etc.
Global Salt Spray Chamber Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing need from electronics industry is propelling the salt spray chamber market
Salt spray chamber plays a vital role in the electronics industry for the testing of electronic components such as IC, PCB, switches, etc. These components do not work efficiently if their parts get corroded. To provide the devices with superior quality and better lifespan, the electronics components should be resistant to corrosion. Testing the electronics components under extreme corrosive conditions ensures the quality and reliability of the products. Due to these factors, the growing electronics industry is boosting the global salt spray chamber market demand.
On the other hand however, lack of awareness about the impact of corrosion on the metal components among local manufacturers is one of the restraints that is hampering the growth of global salt spray chamber.
Know More Details About the Report
Global Salt Spray Chamber Market: Competition Landscape
Leading players are continuously focussing on to provide the salt spray chambers with upgraded features.
- Acmas Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Inc., one of the leading manufacturer of salt spray chamber has recently launched new salt spray chamber. This new salt chamber is compatible with ASTM, ISO, Din, and EN standards. It has many advanced features such as Auto water refilling, auto fog collection, optional provision for SO2 testing, Inner construction of high grade SS-304, protection against over temperature and alarm device for insufficient water, among other.
Global Salt Spray Chamber Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global salt spray chamber market can be segmented into seven key regions. Europe and North America regions are anticipated to show significant growth during the forecast period owing to the larger automotive and construction industry. The countries such as the US and Canada in North America has various automotive manufacturing plants and construction industries, these parameters in the North America are fuelling the salt spray chamber market.
East Asia and South Asia regions have well developed electronics and automotive industry which subsequently will boost the salt spray chamber market in these regions. The Middle East and Africa is forecasted to witness moderate growth of salt spray chamber market owing to increasing investments in construction and infrastructure industries in this region. In addition to this, the presence of leading manufacturers such as Associated Environmental Systems and Wewon Environmental Chambers Co. in North America and East Asia respectively, intensify the competition in the salt spray chamber market in these regions.
The report on salt spray chamber is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Salt Spray Chamber Market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment.
The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on salt spray chamber market segments and geographies.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Salt Spray Chamber Market Segments
- Salt Spray Chamber Market Dynamics
- Salt Spray Chamber Market Size
- Salt Spray Chamber Market Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in Salt Spray Chamber Market
- Value Chain
- Salt Spray Chamber Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia and Pacific (India, ASEAN, Oceania, Rest of South Asia and Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
- Detailed overview of parent market of salt spray chamber
- Changing salt spray chamber market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth salt spray chamber market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global Salt Spray Chamber Market: Segmentation
The global salt spray chamber market can be segmented on the basis of product type, end use industry, and region.
On the basis of Product Type, global salt spray chamber market can be segmented as:
- Steady state tests
- Cyclic salt spray tests
On the basis of Portability, global salt spray chamber market can be segmented as:
On the basis of End Use Industry, global salt spray chamber market can be segmented as:
- Paints and Coating
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.