Superiority in terms of energy efficiency, cost, technology, legislation and ecological awareness, electric wall heaters are being highly sought after over gas-based central heating systems. Innovations in electric heating hold potential to assist consumers to easily meet evolving energy efficiency standards. Electric wall heaters can especially come in handy to private property owners or landlords to save significant operational costs as compared to other heating systems. Amid increasing numbers of discriminating consumers, manufacturers in the electric wall heaters market are consistently introducing energy standards and quality certified electric wall heaters to stay ahead of consumers demand.
In a bid to fit in the modern infrastructure, manufacturers have added design as well as technological developments in electric wall heaters. Connectivity features such as Wi-Fi controlled options added in advanced electric wall heater models are aimed at providing homeowners with convenience and central control of electric wall heaters and other appliances. In addition, manufacturers have also introduced foldable and portable electric wall heaters that deliver versatility for different occasions. As the energy efficiency standards get more stringent, demand for electric wall heaters is likely to witness a considerable demand in the near future, thereby driving the growth of the electric wall heaters market.
Energy and Operational Efficiency of Modern Electric Wall Heaters to Drive Adoption
The global electric wall heaters market is projected to grow steadily under the influence of increased adoption of energy efficient residential as well as industrial appliances. As electrical heating systems are more efficient than conventional plumbed heating, demand for electric wall heaters is persistently rising. In addition, 100% efficiency in terms of energy conversion leaves behind zero energy wastage, making electric wall heaters more suitable for modern sustainable construction projects.
Energy Efficiency: A Prime Factor Fuelling the Demand
Manufacturers are introducing energy efficient electric wall heaters that accommodate consumers’ budget restraints by power cost savings. With the implementation of advanced technology, manufacturers are introducing products that use less energy while delivering better heating experience. With the implementation of smart sensors, the power supply is auto adjusted that complements room temperature as well as power input. Additionally, modern electric wall heaters can be powered by solar panels or other renewable energy resources. Based on this, energy efficiency is one of the prime factor influencing expansion of the global electric wall heaters market.
Operational Comfort to Gain Consumer Traction
While the older design fans were with a base noise, due to implementation of new motor designs, modern electric wall heaters are quieter. Smart thermostats automatically adjust the fan speed while eliminating broad temperature swings. Along with the popular digital screen display and remote control options, modern electric wall heaters are provided with tamperproof settings to set maximum and minimum temperatures. In addition, pre-set mode allows pre-programmed setting of night or day temperatures in prior, particularly for cases such as away from the room or house. A combination of efficiency and ease of operation delivers more comfortable experience to consumers. Thus, growth of the global electric wall heaters market is largely driven by operational efficiency feedback of particular products.
Advances in Design Complements Modern Infrastructure
To align their products to developing modern infrastructure, manufacturers of electric wall heaters have introduced variety of design modifications that are suitable for different construction outlooks such as homes, schools, stores, offices, hospitals, dormitories, and public places such as transportation terminals. Starting from a robust to attractive design, manufacturers are also providing customized solutions that suit different consumer specifications. Along with improved attractive external outlook, internal technologies have also been modified to enhance heating efficiency.
Based on power rating, electric wall heaters are broadly available as <500 watt (volts), 500-1000 watt, 1000-1500 watt and >1500 watt. These different electric wall heaters are used according to end-user application as well as size of the room or space. While wall-mounted electrical wall heaters are considered more sophisticated, with the evolving consumer demand manufacturers have introduced portable electric wall heaters, particularly for smaller spaces such as bathrooms.
With the gradually rising adoption, these electrical appliances are available through different sales channels including e-commerce, electrical specialist retailers, and modern trade.
Easier and Affordable Installation: An Add-On Benefit
Advances in design and technology have made the modern electric wall heaters more compact and efficient. As a result of which, the wall heaters are compact and completely factory wired with the electric heating unit that requires only single source power supply connection. These advances have led to easier installation with reduced time as well as cost consumption. This further assists in case of repair and maintenance with easy access to the control components.
Key Company Developments in the Global Electric Wall Heaters Market
- The Stiebel Eltron Group, a Germany-based leader of heating product manufacture including electric wall heaters has recently acquired Danfoss Värmepumpar AB (Thermia), a leading heat pump supplier. Thermia’s strong position in global market will assist Stiebel to expand its business.
- Last year Broan-Nutone, a leader in heater and ventilator manufacturing, moved work from Toronto, Canada to Hartford to enhance its existing warehouse capacity by two fold. With the implementation of automation technology, the production efficiency at Hartford facility was projected to increase after this transfer.
Key Companies in the global electric wall heaters market are Cadet, Williams, King Electric, Stiebel Eltron, Fahrenheat, Dyna-Glo, Broan, FLAMELUX, WarmlyYours, Reddy Heater, ProCom, and Eco-Heater among others.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development