Mar 24, 2020
Fox Nuts Market on Robust Growth Trajectory, with Asia Pacific Accounting for More than 2/3rd of the Global Market Share for Fox Nuts, Finds Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
The fox nuts market continues to witness robust growth, with a stellar CAGR of 9.0% during 2019-2027, according to a recent Fact.MR study. The market analysis has revealed that the growing demand of nutritious snacks and healthy food products have led to the growth of fox nuts in the global market. The overall sales of fox nuts is likely to reach more than US$ 91 Mn by 2019 end and is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period due to the growing demand for roasted and popped fox nuts across the developing as well as developed countries. In addition, the proliferating food industry along with the introduction of new flavored fox nuts are some of the key factors anticipated to boost the overall sales of fox nuts during the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from the Fox nuts Market Study
- The production of fox nuts is mainly concentrated in the Asia Pacific region.
- Raw fox nuts are estimated to account for a lion’s share in the global market and the status quo will prevail in the forthcoming years, owing to growing demand of natural and healthy food products in the market
- Manufacturers are continuously developing new, flavored and processed fox nuts to lure consumers
- The demand for processed fox nuts is growing at a significant rate with a growing consumer preference for flavored food products
- Asia-Pacific region continues to remain the key market for fox nuts manufacturers, as the region is the leading producer and exporter of fox nuts in the global market.
- Emerging countries are estimated to register a significant rise in demand for fox nuts, on account of their changing consumer preferences towards healthy food and lucrative opportunities witnessed by the growing FMCG sector in these emerging economies.
“With the introduction of new and flavored fox nuts, the global market is estimated to register strong growth” says the Fact.MR analyst.
High Demand for Fox Nuts among Household & Residential Buyers
The demand for fox nuts among the household and residential consumers is increasing at a significant rate in the global market. Further, the organized and targeted approach of manufacturers and suppliers for residential & household consumers is expected to propel the market growth of fox nuts over the forecast period. Consumer awareness about the health benefits of fox nuts is estimated to accelerate its demand in the market. Further, the demand for fox nuts for various food processes is estimated to remain strong over the forecast period.
The demand for fox nuts among the Asia Pacific household & buyers is growing at a significant rate. Future growth opportunities for the fox nuts market in Asia Pacific are immense, on account of huge demand for healthy and nutritious snacks from the growing middle-class population.
Find More Valuable Insights on Fox Nuts Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global fox nuts market, presenting historical demand data (2013-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the fox nuts market on the basis of type (raw and processed), buyer type (household & residential buyers and food processors), and sales channel (direct sales, hypermarket/supermarket, online retailers, grocery stores, nutritional food outlets and other retail formats) across five major regions.
>>> To Get more insights on fox nuts market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/4647/fox-nuts-market
About the Food & Beverage Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Fact.MR helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.