Apr 20, 2020
Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) Market to Exhibit Dexterous 10% Growth through 2030, on back of Mounting Demand for IoT Applications, Projects Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
InGaAs has applications in many markets, including consumer electronics, automobiles, aerospace and defense, correspondence frameworks and others. Further, on the back of expanding appropriation of hyperspectral imaging arrangements, progressions in strategic communication frameworks and investments in 5G, the worldwide InGaAs market is expected to show impressive growth by 2030.
Owing to their magnificent quantum proficiency, InGaAs photodiodes are swiftly replacing silicon photodiodes in camera applications. Hyperspectral imaging arrangement extended its scope to countless applications including accuracy agribusiness, clinical diagnostics, nourishment arranging, and so forth. With increasing demand for smartphones and digital cameras, the InGaAs market is showing ascending growth. Adoption of New Generation Networks (NGN) with its numerous applications including IoT, M2M, smart city ecosystem and network backbone infrastructure will result in increasing demand for indium gallium arsenide over forecast period (2020-2030).
Key Takeaways of Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) Market
- Global Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) market is poised to create a value opportunity of around US$ 3.5 Bn during the forecast period, adding 2.0X more value in 2030 as compared to 2020.
- Avalanche photodiode segment will continue to dominate the Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) market accounting for more than one-third of the global share.
- The global market for Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) is set to expand in emerging countries such as India, China and Brazil. This is owing to the increasing per capita spending in consumer electronics industry and increasing advancements in telecommunication industry.
- North America is estimated to be the most lucrative market in terms of revenue generation, currently valued at US$ 2.5 Bn and is expected to show prolific expansion over the forecast period. The region is anticipated to reach US$ 450 Mn in 2030 representing a CAGR of 9%.
- InGaAs packed with metal is set to lose its market share and account for 37% in 2030 as compared to 40% in 2020.
“Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) market is gaining traction with mounting growth of consumer electronics industry, backed by adoption of NGN and IoT”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Players Focusing on Geographical Expansion to Increase their Footprint in Global Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) Market
The prominent players of InGaAs market are Broadcom, Inc., California Eastern Laboratories, Inc., Excelitas Technologies Corp., First Sensor AG, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. and HORIBA Ltd. Key players are adopting aggressive growth for establishing their global foot-print and increasing their production capacity to meet increasing global demand. For instance, Laser Components has laid the foundation of its new production facility in US, which will be well equipped with production areas and clean rooms complying with the latest standards.
More Valuable Insights on Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) Market:
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study delivers essential insights on the Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) market on the basis of product type (PN, PIN, schottky and avalanche), packaging (Ceramic, plastic. Metal and Others (Combination)) and application (Communication Systems, Consumer Electronics, AI + SI, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive and Others) across six major regions.
>>> To Get more insights on Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/4271/indium-gallium-arsenide-ingaas-market
About the ICT Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned ICT team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed ICT industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services.