Sep 15, 2020
Appointment Scheduling Software Market to Expand at 10% CAGR through 2030; Need for Seamless Remote Working Due to COVID-19 Pandemic Surging Demand
by Team Fact.MR
Increasing digitization and growing trend of adopting & using more digital means for communication are the main factors boosting the growth of the appointment scheduling software market. Increasing use of apps by users to perform day-to-day activities is also aiding market growth. Increasing technologies are making processes simplified and automated, such as appointment scheduling software. Also, the number of smartphones and Internet users is increasing across the globe, which is one of the most important factors that will help the appointment scheduling software market to grow substantially during the years 2020 to 2030. Furthermore, to secure ongoing relationships with the customers, companies have now started to use artificial intelligence through Intelligent Appointment Scheduling (IAS) and other solutions powered by AI, and many have also started implementing CRM software for their operations.
All these mentioned factors will facilitate the growth of the appointment scheduling software market, which is projected to expand at a CAGR of 10% from 2020 to 2030.
Key Takeaways from Appointment Scheduling Software Market Study
- Advancing rate of adoption of client management software will play an important role in the growth of the appointment scheduling software market.
- Increasing concerns towards user privacy and associated regulations will drive market growth over the coming years.
- The market in North America and is expected to grow at a high rate through 2030.
- Annual subscription models are estimated to account for 26.5% of the market revenue share by 2020-end, and are expected to gain 185 BPS in their market share by 2030 over 2020.
- The largest share is contributed by larger enterprises in the appointment scheduling software market. This is expected to represent US$ 275 Mn of the market in 2020, and reach US$ 712 Mn in 2030, representing a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period.
- Appointment scheduling software demand with respect to the corporate vertical is projected to grow 2.6X over the forecast period, while the healthcare segment is projected to grow 2.4X over the same time period.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the work from home culture has taken off in a big way. Also, demand for digital services is increasing at a high rate, which bodes well for the growth of the global appointment scheduling software market space.
“Increasing digitization and use of software integrated services along with client management software will drive the growth of the appointment scheduling software market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Players Focusing on Service Innovation and Acquisition Activities
Key players in the market are 10to8 Ltd, Mindbody Inc, Square Inc, Calendly LLC, Waffor Retail Solutions Pvt. Ltd, StormSource LLC, Time Trade System Inc., Squarespace Inc., Melian Labs Inc., and ParamInfo. These key players are focusing on acquisitions and innovation in their service offerings. For instance, one of the key players in the market, Mindbody, acquired Booker Software, a cloud-based business management platform for salons and spas. This acquisition helped the company add 10,000 salons and spas to its marketplace, thus expanding its product capabilities and delivering more value to its customers.
More Valuable Insights on Appointment Scheduling Software Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the appointment scheduling software market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study delivers essential insights on the appointment scheduling software market on the basis of deployment model (cloud-based and on-premise), subscription model (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual), enterprise size (large and small & medium enterprises), and vertical (corporate, healthcare, education, beauty & wellness, and retail), across seven major regions.
>>> To Get more insights on appointment scheduling software market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/4636/appointment-scheduling-software-market
About the ICT Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned ICT team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analyzed the IT services industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.