Advances in Interoperability with Computer and Mobile Devices Generating Growth Opportunities for Programmable Stage Lighting Manufacturers: Fact.MR
Published : 30 Mar 2021 Industry: Technology
In recent years, the global event management industry has displayed rapid growth and has become a multi-billion-dollar sector. Event organizers around the world are focusing extensively on the aesthetics of event stages, with lighting conditions gaining major interest, especially for events such as live concerts, cultural activities, sports programs, and smaller events such as weddings and reception ceremonies in malls, theatres, and other entertainment places.
Programmable stage lighting provides a wide scope of functional modifications as per user demand in terms of style, frequency, and timed pulses, among others. Frequent technological advancements and innovations, including LED light setups, will provide solutions in terms of lower operational costs and easier installation procedures.
The global programmable stage lighting market is likely to register steady growth of over 5% CAGR from 2021 to 2031. Potential for growth is especially higher in emerging markets such as China and India, supported by a significantly larger younger population and the resultant demand from small individual events and large-scale public events.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Laser light setups are expected lead the market, aided by reduced risk of leaks and superior capabilities to transmit digital information.
- LED lights will prominently be showcased in ambient settings through 2031, owing to low power requirements and longer lifecycle.
- Applications in entertainment places will account for close to half of the market share, owing to a substantially wider scope of application in individual and large-scale public events.
- Incorporation of high performance and sustainable materials such as GaN in electronics are displaying high growth potential, driven by wider scope for customization.
- China accounted for a relatively higher rate of growth, with significant impetus provided by the burgeoning regional entertainment industry.
- The United States accounts for a leading market share of programmable stage lighting, driven by significant investments in event management infrastructure.
- Germany and the U.K. are key markets for programmable stage lighting in Europe, with significant demand arising for use in sporting event infrastructure.
- Emerging economies in Latin America and Asia Pacific are high potential markets, supported by ease of trade and access to new lighting technologies.
Wide scope of event management applications, with growing focus on stage aesthetics and lighting conditions for multiple settings, including music concerts, sporting events, and cultural activities, will aid in creating long-term opportunities for programmable stage lighting manufacturers
says a Fact.MR analyst.
Product Development and Launch Strategies Gaining Interest
Major manufacturers in the fragmented programmable stage lighting market are increasingly focused on product development efforts aimed at increased scope of customization in performance in addition to reduction of power requirements. Product advancements such as material improvements in electronics and circuits are expected to gain the interest of industry players, influencing long-term developments in the sector.
Prominent players in the market include, but are not limited, to Martin Professional, Generic Electric Company, Clay Paky S.p.A., ROBE Lighting S.R.O, Chauvet & Sons Inc., Altman Lighting Co., Guangzhou GTD Lighting Technology Co. Ltd., Robert Juliat, and PR Lighting Ltd.
More Important Insights
The report on the programmable stage lighting market by Fact.MR provides an exhaustive assessment of key influencing factors that have shaped sales from 2016 – 2020, and detailed assessment of the parameters exerting influence for 2021 to 2031. Market statistics have been presented on the basis of light type (laser lights, LED lights, halogen, and others), product (moving head lights, strip lights, and PAR can lights), application (theatres, entertainment places, and others), and technology (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We are headquartered in Dubai, and have offices in the US and Dublin. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
About the ICT Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the ICT team at Fact.MR assists clients with unique business intelligence needs on a global level. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the Industrial lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The ICT team at Fact.MR assists clients in their business expansion as well as new ventures, through hawk-eyed analysis and strategic recommendations.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.
Shambhu Nath Jha
Sr. Consultant – ICT