Apr 16, 2021
Demand for Liquid Polybutadiene to Surge from Tire Manufacturing Industry, Projects Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
The tire industry is appraised to be the fast growing application of liquid polybutadiene over the coming years. Properties such as abrasion, toughness, high resilience, high tensile strength, and good tear strength make liquid polybutadiene highly suitable for tire manufacturing. Growing need for eco-friendly and fuel-efficiency-enhancing tires is driving demand for liquid polybutadiene.
Growing application and usage of rubber in automobile tire manufacturing and other manufacturing industries in developing economics is increasing the need for liquid polybutadiene. Moreover, investments by the firms to promote the product and collaborate with tire manufacturers are providing added impetus to market growth.
As per Fact.MR analysis, the global liquid polybutadiene market is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of more than 6% over the 2021-2031 forecast period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market is poised to create an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 270 Mn over the next ten years.
- Coating formulations, which represent one-fifth of the market share, are set to lose 40 BPS by 2031.
- Rubber manufacturing application to be the fastest-growing segment at an impressive 7% CAGR over the period of FY2021-2031.
- East Asia is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, but is expected to lose 60 BPS in its market share by 2031.
- Adhesive application is set to portray higher potential over the forecast period, owing to rising integration of liquid polybutadiene in manufacturing adhesives.
- China, India, Indonesia, Japan, the United States, Germany, Italy, and GCC countries are key market governing the demand for liquid polybutadiene.
“Tire industry anticipated to account for high demand for liquid polybutadiene over coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
The global liquid polybutadiene market is highly consolidated in nature, and manufacturers are trying to maintain their long-term dominance in the market. Key manufacturers are constantly involved in developing new product lines to enter new application arenas. Moreover, their thirst for market dominance is high owing to a rapidly growing market with higher potential.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the liquid polubutadiene market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of application (rubber manufacturing, adhesives & sealants, polymer modification, coatings formulation, and others) and end use (paints & coatings, elastomers, adhesives, construction, printing & inks, and others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Rest of the World).
About the Chemicals & Materials Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the Chemicals & Materials industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.
Consultant – Chemicals and Materials
E-mail: [email protected]