Apr 23, 2021
Sales of Automatic Liquid Soap Dispensing Pumps to Surge Over Coming Years, Evaluates Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Automatic liquid soap dispensing pumps have witnessed increased popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to prevent the spread of the novel infection. Globally, Asia Pacific holds a major share of the market, followed by Europe. The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to dominate the market over the coming years as well. Liquid dispensing pumps with neck size 24/410 are most popular across the globe, and this type is predicted to have the highest market value through 2031.
As per a new report published by Fact.MR, the global liquid dispensing pump market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The liquid dispensing pump market is anticipated to add 2X value by 2031.
- Cleansing & disinfectant sanitizing sprays, hand wash lotion pumps, and medicinal liquids are expected to shape market growth.
- Among the end uses, personal care and cleansing & disinfectant products has been predicted to be the fastest-growing segment, owing to increasing health precautionary actions adopted by people across the globe.
- Asia Pacific is set to dominate the market with the highest share through 2031.
- Automatic liquid soap dispensing pumps have witnessed increased popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for liquid dispensing pumps surged in 2020, which saw a sudden increment in the 1st and 2nd quarters of the year.
- Growing adoption of sensor technology and contactless amenities is generating revenue opportunities for key liquid dispensing pump manufacturers.
“High R&D spending on automatic liquid dispensing pumps will aid market growth over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key players across the globe have been spending on research & development to come up with automatic liquid dispensing pumps with more advanced technology and higher operational flexibility. These enhancements will drive market growth to a great extent in the medium- to long-term forecast period.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global liquid dispensing pump market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (cosmetic liquids, soap solutions, medicinal liquids, and others), dosage (up to 0.50 ml, 0.50 to 1.50 ml, 1.50 to 2.50 ml, and more than 2.50 ml), design (with cap and without cap), and end use (cosmetics and personal care, food and beverages, cleansing and disinfectant products, and other multipurpose usage such as pet care, etc.), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and South America).
About the Industrial Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned Industrial team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over a thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the automotive industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.
Consultant - Industrial Goods
E-mail: [email protected]