Apr 26, 2021
Gaming Controller Market to Become a US$ 56 Bn Industry by 2031, Opines Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Development of retail and web-based business ventures, expansion in fame of person-to-person communication locales and cell phones, along with multiplication of broadband web network are positively influencing demand for gaming controllers. The coordinated retail industry, particularly in non-industrial nations in Asia, is probably going to help the market sooner rather than later. Social media sites, for example, Facebook, are advancing web-based games with the goal that they can reach more number of gamers. Moreover, increment in prevalence of E-sport class games and ascend in the quantity of web and social game players are fuelling the sales of gaming controllers. Steady improvements in innovation is a significant pattern in the market. Also, producers are zeroing in on multi-utilitarian gaming controllers, which are expected to expand the interest of gamers for these controllers.
As per a new report published by Fact.MR, the gaming controller market is anticipated to surpass US$ 22 Bn in 2021, and is poised to expand at a CAGR of around 7% over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The gaming controller market is anticipated to add 2.5X value by 2031.
- Hands-free and wireless gaming controllers capture a major chunk, equivalent to three-fourth of the global market share, and are set to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 700 Mn over 2021-2031.
- The market in Germany, China, and the U.S. is expected to rise at around 7% CAGR each through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for hands-free gaming controllers has shown a steep rise in the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020-2021.
- With the havoc of COVID-19, entertainment at home is by all accounts the choice for gamers during lockdowns.
- Further, arrival of 5G and limitless data packs are expected to be key components towards the accomplishment of cloud gaming across the globe, as most gamers today are usually preferring playing games on cell phones.
“Expanding administrations and interest in 5G foundation are additionally vital towards surging the market for gaming controllers,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
The global gaming controller market is a fairly consolidated space, with prominent players majorly concentrated in the Asia Pacific region. Prominent companies operating in this space include Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony Corporation, Mad Catz Global Limited, Razer Inc., Logitech, Bensussen Deutsch & Associates, LLC., Thrustmaster, Performance Designed Products LLC, HORI USA, Speedlink, and Sabrent.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global gaming controller market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the gaming controller market on the basis of product (gamepads, paddles, joysticks, trackballs, throttle quadrants, light guns, yokes, steering wheels, and others), compatibility (PCs, consoles, and mobiles), connectivity (wired and wireless), price range (low, medium, and high), end user (personal and commercial), and distribution channel (offline and online), across five major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
About Consumer Goods at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned Consumer Goods team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the Consumer Goods industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.
Sr. Consultant - Consumer Products
E-mail: [email protected]