Human non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) recording system allows recording of a continuous blood pressure signal from an adult human via a non-invasive recording system. The recording captured by the NIBP recording system provides the ability to capture continuous blood pressure data over long sampling periods easily, with increased comfort for human autonomic research. The system reliably records and monitors trends in response to stimulus and interventions on blood pressure and heart rate.
Some of the human NIBP recording systems are not able to capture the accurate readings relative to the heart with the height correction unit (HCU) due to movement of the finger cuff. For example, BIOPAC offers validated, proven non-invasive blood pressure system for human and animal applications. The NIBP100D by BIOPAC provides a continuous, beat-to-beat, blood pressure signal recorded from the fingers of a subject. The system outputs a continuous blood pressure waveform that is similar to a direct arterial pressure waveform. Similarly, Human NIBP Nano system by AD Instruments, one of the leading players in this product segment, provides stream data directly into LabChart for easy analysis, as well as simultaneously acquires additional physiological signals by adding a PowerLab data acquisition system. This technological advancement of the system accompanied by its ability to easily integrate and synchronize physiological recordings with event markers from stimulus presentation software for even greater flexibility in the research is one of the key factors driving the growth of the human non-invasive blood pressure recording systems market.
NIBP finger cuff systems (automatic-cycling monitors) make repetitive measurements at set time intervals and often incorporate vital sign parameter alarms. They are designed for bed-side monitoring in a clinical environment, and provide accurate results. However, as compared to other NIBP monitors, NIBP finger cuffs system is an expensive option. This system allows a patient to capture continuous blood pressure data over long sampling periods easily, and with increased comfort for your subject. Hence this recording system is well versed in the field of exercise and sports science.
The global human non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) recording system market is apprehended to see impressive growth in the near future due to ease of its usage and increasing incidence rate. An encouraging sign can be observed in the market with changing consumer trends. The expansion in use of non-invasive blood pressure recording systems is driven by year-on-year rises in the susceptible immune compromised patient population, rise in incidence of hypertension, and presence of established players. In this context, according to National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention, about 1 of 3 U.S. adults—or about 75 million people—have high blood pressure. Only about half (54%) of these people have their high blood pressure under control.
Whereas, factors such as high cost, less awareness about some of the NIBP recording systems could hamper the growth of the market in the near future.
The global market for human non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) recording system is segmented on basis of product type, patient group, end users, and geography.
Segment by Product Type
- Automatic-cycling non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitors
- Spot-check NIBP monitors
- Ambulatory NIBP monitoring devices
- Automated (spot-check) NIBP monitoring devices
Segment by Patient Group
Segment by End Users
- Home care
On the basis of regional presence, global Human Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Recording System Market is segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America leads the human non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) recording system market due to new product innovations and as manufacturers are targeting developed markets due to high incidence of high or low blood pressure, and product awareness among home care settings. Europe is the second leading market for human non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) recording system due to direct presence of leading players. The Asia Pacific market is also expected to grow at a higher rate owing to increasing lifestyle-related diseases and rapid patient population growth.
Examples of some of the major players in the global human non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) recording system market are ADInstruments, BIOSYS Co. Ltd., CAS Medical Systems Inc., SOMNOmedics GmbH, Criticare Systems Inc., BIOPAC Systems Inc., etc. Acquisition, mergers, strategic collaborations, and technology play vital roles in the growth of human non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) recording system market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Human Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Recording System Market Segments
- Human Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Recording System Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013- 2016
- Human Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Recording System Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2025
- Human Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Recording System Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Human Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Recording System Market Drivers And Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development