Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials
A loudspeaker emits both negative and positive phase sound waves. Usually, the negative phase sound waves are emitted from the rear part of the loudspeaker, while the positive phase sound waves are emitted from the front. Often, these two sound waves combine resulting in interference, which compromises the efficiency of the speaker. To avoid the consequential interference, a speaker cabinet is used to enclose the loudspeaker. This enclosure prevents the mixing of the negative phase sound waves with the positive phase sound waves.
The internal audio components of a loudspeaker are delicate in nature, and any damage to them could have a drastic effect on the life span of the loudspeaker. In order to protect these components, speaker grilles are mounted directly over the front face of the loudspeaker. The speaker grille protects the speaker’s internal parts, while permitting the sound to pass clearly. Companies offer two basic types of grilles, namely, soft grilles and hard grilles. Soft grilles are made of well suited cloth material that imposed little resistance to the sound waves. Such grilles absorb the vibration and are, therefore, less prone to rattling. Hard grilles are made of metal, wood, plastics or other construction material. Since they do not absorb the vibrations, holes are drilled to allow the sound to pass.
Currently, speaker cabinets, grilles and materials manufacturers are offering customized solutions designed on the basis of the customer’s exact requirements.
Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market: Regional Outlook
Large presence of local vendors in Asia Pacific and West European countries, such as China and the U.K., is driving the speaker cabinets, grilles and materials market in the region. In the speaker cabinets, grilles and materials market, Asia Pacific is expected to register high share among all the regions. The region is also expected to witness high growth during the forecast period owing to the growing music industry.
Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials market: Key players
Examples of some of the major players operating in the global speaker cabinets, grilles and materials market include Hi-Touch Electronic (Shanghai) Co Ltd; Eminence Speaker LLC; Stetron; VIBE Audio; Mojotone; Acoustone; Wendell Fabrics Corporation; Foshan Hongyu; Dongxingli and Taizhou Jinjue Mesh Screen, among others.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market Segments
- Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in the Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market
- Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Technology
- Value Chain Analysis of Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market
- Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- CIS & Russia
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Speaker Cabinets, Grilles and Materials market: Segmentation
On the basis of the speaker cabinet type, the global speaker cabinets, grilles and materials market can be segmented as:
- Closed (or Sealed) Speaker Cabinets
- Reflex (or Ported) Speaker Cabinets
- Dipole Speaker Cabinets
- Horn Speaker Cabinets
- Transmission Line Speaker Cabinets
- Quarter Wave Resonator
- Tapered Quarter Wave Pipe (TQWP)
On the basis of speaker grille type, the global speaker cabinets, grilles and materials market can be segmented as:
- Hard Grilles
- Soft Grilles
On the basis of grille fabric type, the global speaker cabinets, grilles and materials market can be segmented as:
- Artificial Fibres
- Natural Fibres
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
The Rise of Intelligent Packaging
Personalized, Connected and Sustainable
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.