Global DVD Remote Controls Market: Overview
Changing entertainment preferences is a major factor contributing to the increased demand for DVD entertainment centres. This trend is simultaneously contributing to the increased demand for remote controls of DVD management. Manufacturers are focusing on developing remote controls for DVD units which are long-lasting, lightweight, and user-friendly.
DVD remote controls are still preferred in some parts of the world, as they can maintain the simplicity and easy-to-use user interface in spite of changing digitalization on a global level regarding entertainment units. DVD remote control units are also evolving along with TV units, as modern TV units now are more than just changing channels and adjusting the volume. They require improved and sophisticated navigation methods. Due to the increasing demand for in-house entertainment centres, remote control units are increasingly needed to control DVD operations. This trend of a modernized TV experience is creating new opportunities for DVD remote control unit manufacturers to deliver a more advanced product so as to remain a preferred choice in the remote controls market.
Global DVD Remote Controls Market: Drivers and Restraints
The constant decrease in the prices of DVD remote control spare parts is one of the major factors contributing to the increased production and sales of DVD remote control units. Manufacturers of DVD players are focusing on innovating modern DVD players to sustain with changing customer preferences, and this factor is resulting into the increasing demand for DVD remote controls. In addition to this, leading electronic equipment manufacturers of DVD control units, such as LG Electronics, Panasonic, and others are focusing on developing universal DVD remote control units to attract more customers, resulting in increased revenue generation from the sales of DVD remote controls. On the other hand, the compatibility issues of DVD remote control units with more advanced technologies used for communication, such as Wi-Fi and ZigBee are significant challenges for the growth of the DVD remote controls market.
Global DVD Remote Controls Market: Segmentation
The global DVD remote controls market is segmented on the basis of the sales channel and region.
Segmentation Based on Sales Channel:
On the basis of sales channel, the market is segmented into OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and aftermarket.
Segmentation Based on Region:
On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Eastern Europe, CIS & Russia, Japan, and MEA.
Global DVD Remote Controls Market: Industry Key Players
Some of the leading manufacturers of DVD remote control units are Shenzhen JieChuang ShinCo Electronic Co., Ltd, Universal Remote Control, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung, Yangzhou Hostrong Electronics Co. Ltd., Tianchanghongguang Electronic Co., Ltd., and others. Manufacturers are focusing on manufacturing more advanced remote controls to enhance the user experience while manufacturing basic DVD units.
Global DVD Remote Controls Market: Region Wise Outlook
APEJ holds a major market share regarding revenue generation from the sales of DVD remote controls, due to the increased production of DVD remote control units in developing countries such as China, India, and others. The increasing production of DVD remote controls is primarily driven by the availability of cheap raw material in these countries. North American and European countries are the second-largest market for DVD remote controls, as the evolution of portable DVD players is resulting in the increased demand for DVD remote controls. On the other hand, the demand for DVD remote controls in the MEA region is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR over the forecast period.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Global DVD Remote Controls Market Segments
- Global DVD Remote Controls Market Dynamics
- Historical/Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Global DVD Remote Controls Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for the DVD Remote Controls Market
- Global DVD Remote Controls Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the DVD Remote Controls Market
- DVD Remote Control Technology
- Value Chain of the DVD Remote Controls Market
- Global DVD Remote Controls Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional Analysis for the Global DVD Remote Controls Market Includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LatAm
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development