Veterinary tables can be used to move veterinary patients from one place to another by transporting stretcher. They are made for small space area, folding wall-mounted or an anaesthesia mobile surgery table is on demand because it’s a perfect combination of mobility and versatility. Companies manufacture tables for a sterile environment. They are easy to sanitize and resistant to corrosion. They should be easily adjustable according to the position of the patient to avoid any unnecessary stretching or bending. Advanced veterinary tables are being introduced with a removable rechargeable battery and in-built battery charger for cost-effective power supply. They are designed with several features such as moveable side panels, press & release controls and electric tilts. To give maximum stability and durability to tables, manufactures and veterinary physicians use stainless steel materials. In addition, these tables are available with plenty of drawers, shelves and pail hooks.
Veterinary Tables Market: Drivers and Restraints
Growth in the adoption of pets as well as the availability of reimbursements in countries, such as the U.S. and Europe, are among major factors driving the global veterinary tables market. Technological advancements in tables are also driving the demand for these products in mature markets. Advanced features, such as adjustable tables, hydraulic tables, electric tables and reliable locking casters systems, among others, is encouraging the adoption of advanced veterinary tables by veterinary physicians.
However, issues related to the size, high price, adjustability, their limited flexibility as well as the poor usage of technology in hydrologic or electric tables are some of the biggest challenges for veterinary medical institutes, which are likely to hamper the adoption of these tables. The unavailability of advanced veterinary tables in some of the developing and under-developed countries is also another major restraint of the global veterinary tables market.
Veterinary Tables Market: Segmentation
The veterinary tables market has been segmented on the basis of the component, end user and geography.
Based on by product type, global veterinary tables market is segmented as follows:
- Surgical tables
- Veterinary exam & procedure tables
- Wet tables
- Grooming tables
Based on by technology type, the global veterinary tables market is segmented as follows:
Based on by modality type, the global veterinary tables market is segmented as follows:
- Floor mounted
- Wall mounted
Based on end user, the global veterinary tables market is segmented as follows:
- Veterinary clinics
- Veterinary hospitals
- Animal farms
Veterinary Tables Market: Overview
According to American Pet Products Association (APPA) statistics of the U.S., the expenditure of the pet industry increased from $55.72 billion in 2013 to $69.51 billion in 2017, and is expected to increase to $72.13 billion in 2018. Veterinary clinics and hospitals have started services such as grooming, boarding, training, pet sitting, pet exercise and pet walking for fast recovery, and this is increasing the usage of these tables for the grooming of pets.
North America held the largest market share of the veterinary tables market in 2016. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to register growth during the forecast period as several companies are working on supplying customised veterinary tables. The availability of tables is very low in emerging markets. The adoption of pets is very high, however, there is limited availability of veterinary treatment as well as limited awareness regarding the same. Small veterinary clinics are still using old and manual tables as they are easily available at cheap prices, which is dangerous, risky and unethical for the staff of clinics. The increasing number of patient visit in veterinary clinics and hospitals is on demand across the globe, which is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the companies investing in the global veterinary tables market.
Veterinary Tables Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, veterinary tables market is segmented into regions viz. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. North America, Japan and Europe are expected to exhibit healthy growth in terms of revenue over the forecast period. The developing countries of Latin America, Asia Pacific and Africa regions are likely to gain momentum in late 2020.
Veterinary Tables Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global veterinary tables include Pedigo Products, Inc.; DRE Veterinary; Groomer's Best; Pet Pro Supply Co.; Vetline; Vets Best Products; TriStar Vet; Midmark Corporation; Shor-Line; Paragon Medical, Inc. and Apexx.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada) Veterinary Tables Market
- Latin America ( Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LatAm) Veterinary Tables Market
- Europe (Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, France, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep, Rest of Europe) Veterinary Tables Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (India, Australia & New Zealand, Greater China, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ) Veterinary Tables Market
- Japan Veterinary Tables Market
- CIS & Russia Veterinary Tables Market
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest Of MEA) Veterinary Tables Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development