Potassium Gluconate Market Introduction:
Potassium Gluconate is a mineral supplement used to treat or prevent low amounts of potassium in the blood. It helps to care several body functions such as heart and healthy nerve function. Several supplements containing potassium gluconate are found in tablet and capsule forms and also in other nutrition supplements such as protein blends and mineral blends.
Potassium gluconate is widely used in food, especially in dietetic food and also in technical applications e.g. as sequestering agent in textiles or for galvanic surface treatment. The beverages industry widely utilizes potassium salts in carbonated as well instant drinks. Given the versatility of this product, the market for potassium gluconate is estimated to grow in various end use segments and create a significant opportunity for manufacturers in mineral salts industry.
Potassium Gluconate Market Segmentation:
Apart from its application as an ingredient in supplements, it is now being added to function food and beverages. Potassium gluconate is widely used as ingredient in multiple industries and this wide use is attributed to demand for alternative ingredients in different industries.
Based on its application, potassium gluconate market is segmented as, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, agrochemical and others end uses. Food and beverages is further sub segmented as bakery products, dairy products, beverages, functional food, and other uses in food and beverage segments.
Potassium Gluconate Market Regional Outlook:
Based on the geographies, the global potassium gluconate market is segmented into seven regions globally such as Europe, CIS & Russia, Latin America, North America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Potassium Gluconate is used globally as an active ingredient in supplements, these supplements are highly consumed in regions of North America, and Asia Pacific. Other applications of potassium gluconate such as in bakery, personal-care and agrochemicals has created a vast modest through-out the globe.
Potassium Gluconate Market Dynamics:
Demand for healthy food product and beverages is increasing as products with low sodium content are preferred by health conscious consumers and this is aiding in new product development. The recommended daily intake level of salts for healthy adults is <5 g/d (sodium <2000 mg/d), with lower levels in children, based on their lower caloric needs. The Global Burden of Disease Study estimated that there were 3.7 million deaths, as a result of excess dietary salt in 2013. (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation). Low sodium alternative such as potassium gluconate have thus, gained popularity in the recent past. Currently, lactate is introduced into meat products as either sodium or potassium lactate in order to reduce sodium content.
The dietary supplements industry is marketing supplements by promoting the products that aid in living longer, healthier life. Vitamins and minerals have now become very common contents to be used as supplements in general food. Though the consumption of dietary supplements remains high in developed countries such as U.S and Europe, this trend for healthy life has now penetrated the developing countries. This coupled with prescribed supplements by the doctors in major developing economies has led to an increased demand for mineral salts such as potassium gluconate in dietary supplements. This dietary supplements demand is dependent on the availability of such minerals and vitamins and thus is driving growth of mineral salt ingredients market. Data from Council for Responsible Nutrition (2016) suggests that over 74% people with age above 55 consume dietary products such as calcium, potassium, iron, vitamins and other trace minerals in the U.S.
Potassium Gluconate Market Key Players:
Some of the global market players present in potassium gluconate market include; Corbion N.V., Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG, Dr. Paul Lohmann Gmbh KG, Gadot Biochemical Industries Ltd., ISALTIS, Magnesia Gmbh, Jost Chemical Co., PENTA MANUFACTURING CO. LLC, Lehmann&Voss&Co, PMP Fermentation Products, Inc., K+S Aktiengesellschaft, among others. The company focuses on business expansion through strategic developments such as expansions & investments, joint ventures, new product launches, and mergers & acquisitions
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Potassium Gluconate Market Segments
- Potassium Gluconate Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2017
- Potassium Gluconate Market Size & Forecast 2018 To 2026
- Potassium Gluconate Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Potassium Gluconate Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Players Competition & Companies Involved in Potassium Gluconate market
- Potassium Gluconate Market Technology
- Potassium Gluconate Market Value Chain
- Potassium Gluconate Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Potassium Gluconate Market includes
- North America Potassium Gluconate Market
- Latin America Potassium Gluconate Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Europe Potassium Gluconate Market
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia Potassium Gluconate Market
- Japan Potassium Gluconate Market
- APEJ Potassium Gluconate Market
- Greater China
- S. Korea
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa Potassium Gluconate Market
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The potassium gluconate report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
Brief Approach to Research
Our analysis will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this potassium gluconate report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market size.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the potassium gluconate including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the potassium gluconate and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends in the potassium gluconate market
- Detailed value chain analysis of the potassium gluconate market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study of the potassium gluconate market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants in the potassium gluconate market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants in potassium gluconate
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players of potassium gluconate
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.