Electrostatic Precipitators Market: Introduction
Electrostatic precipitators are used in systems to remove the particulate matter from the exhaust smoke of industries such as power plants, refineries, mining, steel, cement, chemicals and metal refining. They are used to control the emission of particulate matter in industrial plants where gas or dust emission is frequent. The industries that are prone to particulate emission are the primary sources for the growth of the electrostatic precipitators market.
Electrostatic precipitators are majorly used in coal heating plants, furnaces, inclinators and smelting operations to reduce the exit of particulate matter into the atmosphere. Advancements in technology, such as smart control units, is expected to be a key trend in the electrostatic precipitators market during the forecast period. Growth in the adoption of electrostatic precipitators can be attributed to awareness among countries to reduce their carbon footprint.
On the other hand, the market is facing challenges such as upgradation issues and maintenance costs. The ability of these systems to tackle these issues is expected to drive the electrostatic precipitators market during the forecast period. Currently, the adoption rate of Electrostatic precipitators is comparatively high as compared to the other pollution control system as it is having a highest particulate removal efficiency. This factor keeps the electrostatic precipitators market to have steady growth trend over the years. In addition to that, the enforcement of stringent environmental legislation over the years has driven the electrostatic precipitators market.
Electrostatic Precipitators Market: Market Dynamics
As electrostatic precipitators are key tools for controlling dust emissions in industrial plants, the market is driven by complete Electronic Instrumentation, Control and Regulating (EMSR) technology. This technology has a major impact on the growth of the market. Advancements in electronic controllers have positively impacted the installation of these products, which directly drives the electrostatic precipitators market.
The adoption and usage of dry electrostatic precipitators is the most economical solution for dust collection and offers long service life, which is propelling the market. The growing population and the need for these products in industries, such as power generation, cement, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals, is expected to drive the electrostatic precipitators market. However, high costs related to the product as well as maintenance & repair services are expected to have a negative impact on the growth of the electrostatic precipitators market in the developing regions during the forecast period.
Electrostatic Precipitators Market: Market segmentation
The global electrostatic precipitators market can be segmented into type and end user.
On the basis of type, the global electrostatic precipitators market is segmented into:
- Wet electrostatic precipitators
- Dry electrostatic precipitators
- Others (wire-plate and wire-pipe)
On the basis of end user, the global electrostatic precipitators market is segmented into:
- Power generation industry
- Steel industry
- Cement industry
- Chemical industry
- Metal refining
- Mining industry
- Wood industry
- Textile and wool industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Paper and pulp industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
Electrostatic Precipitators Market: Regional Outlook
The electrostatic precipitators market has a major presence in the developed countries such as the US, Germany, the UK, Japan and France. Strict regulations by the European Union to reduce pollution from industries is a major driving factor for the electrostatic precipitators market. In addition, governments of developing economies, such as India, China, Indonesia, Brazil, Turkey, Nigeria and Argentina, are implementing new regulations to reduce the emission of particulate matter from process industries.
Advancements in monitoring systems, such as remote monitoring, will have a key impact on the growth of the electrostatic precipitators market. The Middle-East and the African region will play a crucial role in the growth of the global market. The progress in research and development for odour control solutions will enhance the sales of electrostatic precipitators. However, one of the major challenges for the market is a reduction in the number of power plants as countries are switching to green energy, which is likely to reduce the need for these products.
Electrostatic Precipitators Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key market participants in the global electrostatic precipitators market are:
- Società Elettromeccanica Arzignanese S.p.A.
- Scheuch GmbH
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- FLSmidth & Co. A/S
- Greenheck Fan Corporation
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Bionomic Industries Inc.
- R.S. S.r.l.
- Beltran Technologies, Inc.
- Nanjing Xingtailong Special Ceramics Co., Ltd
- Foshan Boton Air Technology Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development