In the past few years, talent management has become an integral part of every organization, due to the increasing concerns of companies in acquiring top talents to cater to their business needs. There has been a growth in social recruiting, video interviews, and other techniques to brand organizations in recent times, thereby leading to the increase of a new generation of employee hiring and management techniques. Talent management software helps organizations to attract highly skilled people, integrate new talent, and retain the existing ones. Earlier, various soiled software were available for talent management, which led to various issues, including ineffective hires, missing out the cream talent from the crowd, and many others. Due to this, the demand for an integrated talent management suite has increased, which can provide all the functionalities in one software. An integrated talent management software helps human resource to determine a potential employee by integrating hiring strategizes with real-time collaboration tools. Integrated Talent Management software helps employers align their talent strategy with business objectives, thereby gaining flexibility to adapt to change.
The innovation of data-driven technology and the rise in the adoption of artificial intelligence for automating the recruitment flow are key trends in the Integrated Talent Management market. Vendors in the integrated talent management market are highly focusing on increasing the use of social media technology to hire talent and manage them. They are also investing in designing new software to bring in efficiency through integrated talent management.
Integrated Talent Management Market: Drivers and Restraints
Integrated talent management software solves the issues of communication gap, and also provides efficient data sharing technology, thereby maintaining consistency. Integrated Talent Management also helps accelerate the talent agility and gain global visibility on the resources used throughout the organization. Such factors are driving the market for integrated talent management. The Integrated Talent Management solutions also provide great scalability and flexibility to organizations, and help them acquire talent that can meet their business objectives at any given time. The benefits offered by integrated talent management are further driving the adoption of integrated talent management over the soiled ones.
Integrated talent management software are very costly in terms of time, resources, and financials, since it requires a lot of time to develop and implement this software. The integrated talent management also creates a lot of conflicts between the HR and the management, which also hinders enterprises from adopting it. Such factors are restraining the growth of the integrated talent management market.
Integrated Talent Management Market: Segmentation
The integrated talent management market can be categorized on the basis functionality, and end-user. The section market analysis by functionality comprehensively analyzes the integrated talent management market by various functions and feature provided by the integrated talent management software. The section market analysis by end-user comprehensively analyzes the integrated talent management market by various verticals across which the integrated talent management software is used.
Segmentation based on functionality in the integrated talent management market:
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Learning Management
- Succession and Leadership Development
- Workforce Planning
Segmentation based on end-user in the integrated talent management market:
- IT & Telecommunication
Integrated Talent Management Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the integrated talent management market are Randstad Sourceright Limited, Oracle Corporation, PeopleFluent, Inc., SAP SE, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Saba Software, IBM Corporation, SilkRoad technology, Inc., Lumesse, Inc., SumTotal Systems, LLC, and The Ultimate Software Group, Inc.
On the basis of geography, the integrated talent management market can be segmented across North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, SEA and Other APAC, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to be the largest market for integrated talent management. A majority of the integrated talent management vendors, such as Oracle Corporation, Cornerstone OnDemand, and PeopleFluent are based in the North American region. The Integrated Talent Management markets in developing regions such as APEJ, Latin America, and parts of Africa are characterized by the high demand of software that can help companies attract top talent in the highly competitive market, and retain them. Rising disposable incomes in countries in the aforementioned regions is likely to increase the scope of penetration of the integrated talent management market in these regions in the near future.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Integrated Talent Management Market Segments
- Global Integrated Talent Management Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2017
- Global Integrated Talent Management Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for the Integrated Talent Management Market
- Global Integrated Talent Management Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Integrated Talent Management Market
- Integrated Talent Management Technology
- Value Chain of the Integrated Talent Management Market
- Global Integrated Talent Management Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for the global integrated talent management market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and Other APAC
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development