Global Outdoor Warning Sirens Market: Introduction:
Warnings are to inform people about unfortunate and unexpected situations, such as presence of any source of threat (industrial, natural and others), which could threaten their property or lives. There are mainly two types of warnings: indoor warnings and outdoor warning. Outdoor warnings reach out to entire communities. Outdoor warning sirens are used to alert people about emergencies, such as natural hazards, extreme weather conditions, nuclear accidents, flooding, manmade hazards, etc. Outdoor warning sirens use numerous tones in which every tone has its own denotation. These outdoor warning sirens generate sound through mechanical, electromechanical and electronic means and are able to produce noticeable signals ranging from variable pitch tones and frequency to live voice messages. Outdoor warning sirens vary in terms of functionality, design, features and performance. Outdoor warning sirens are used both during times of peace as well as during wars and emergencies. Peace time sirens are used to inform people about natural disasters, such as floods, hurricanes, landslides, volcanos and others. Industrial disasters include radioactive leaks from biological and chemical weapons. In case of emergencies and wars, outdoor warning sirens are used to inform people about harm installations (biological, chemical and nuclear), air barrages, use of weapons of mass destruction by the enemy, etc.
Global Outdoor Warning Sirens Market: Market dynamics:
In recent years, natural disasters have become more frequent and severe. Climate change, growth in carbon emission and harmful human activities to nature are some of the factors contributing to the growth of factors that lead to natural disasters. With significant growth in these conditions, demand for outdoor warning sirens is also expected to escalate during the forecast period. Governments in every region install outdoor warning sirens for disaster declaration. These outdoor warning sirens use modern digital technology. With advancements in technology and incorporation of digitalization in outdoor warning systems, the outdoor warning sirens market is expected to grow further during the forecast period.
Global Outdoor Warning Sirens Market: Market segmentation:
Outdoor Warning Sirens can be segmented on the basis of technology, type of material, coverage patterns and applications.
On the basis of technology, the outdoor warning sirens market can be segmented into:
- Electronically operated outdoor warning sirens
- Electrically operated outdoor warning sirens
- Wireless outdoor warning sirens
On the basis of material used, the outdoor warning sirens market can be segmented into:
- Cast iron
- Others (Stainless Steel, Fiberglass)
On the basis of application, the outdoor warning sirens market can be segmented into:
- Natural disasters (floods, volcanoes, hurricanes, landslides)
- Industrial disasters
- Emergency and war
On the basis of coverage patterns, the outdoor warning sirens market can be segmented into:
Global Outdoor Warning Sirens Market: Regional outlook:
China is expected to hold the majority share in the outdoor warning sirens market as the natural distress intensity in the country is greater than in any other country. China has placed outdoor warning sirens in its most of the towns and cities, particularly those located in or close to disputed territories. North America, followed by Europe, is expected to hold prominent share in the Outdoor Warning Sirens Market. In Europe, Switzerland currently has 8,500 mobile and stationary civil defense sirens. Every town, city and village in the U.K. has a network of dual-tone sirens. Norway has about 1,250 operational sirens and Austria is estimated to have installed 8,203 sirens devices since 2012. The growing number of natural disasters in these regions is expected to drive the outdoor warning sirens market growth. Middle-Eastern countries, such as Iran, Iraq and Israel, amongst others, are very high risk military conflict areas. This create high requirement for outdoor warning sirens to warn the public about possible attacks or invasion. Asia Pacific countries, such as India, North Korea, Singapore and Japan, are also incorporating numerous sirens for safety purposes. Latin America is expected to deliver moderate growth in the outdoor warning sirens market.
Global Outdoor Warning Sirens Market: Market players:
Some of the top manufacturers in the Outdoor Warning Sirens market are:
- American Signal Corporation (DH Sales Group, LLC)
- Mid-State Communications & Electronics, Inc.
- Whelen Engineering
- Acoustic Technology, Inc.
- Capital Electronics Inc. (Federal Signal corporation)
- Walker Industrial
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development