Hydroxymethylbutyrate Supplement Market – Overview
Hydroxymethylbutyrate supplements have been touted as health boosters, especially for the athletes and physically active individuals. Increasing trends of consuming unhealthy food, in turn, is expected to soar the demand for HMB supplements which are required to add sufficient nutrition to the body and maintain cardiovascular health. In addition to this, sales of these supplements are witnessing an upward tick, on account of their effectiveness to increase body weight and underpin muscle gain for the people diagnosed with AIDS.
Approval for the use of HMB supplements by the governments and scientists is expected to be a significant factor driving the growth of the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplement market. Additionally, the availability of hydroxymethylbutyrate supplement over-the-counter is expected to increase its popularity and sales in the forthcoming years.
Hydroxymethylbutyrate Supplement Market – Novel Developments
Some of the key participants operating in the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplement market comprise of Core Nutritionals, VitaMonk, MRM, Infinite Labs, Double Wood Supplements, NutraKey, Now Sports, Optimum Nutrition, MET-Rx, and Bulk Supplements.
- Core Nutritionals launched Core PRO, a dietary supplement that supports fast digestion by breaking down sugars and milk proteins. To increase the desirability of the product, the company offers the product in 5 different flavors – Cookies N’ Cream, Vanilla Cream, Chocolate Delight, Cinnamon Roll, and Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
- VitaMonk announced the launch of Pure HMB Capsules that aid in the protein synthesis process and supports muscle growth. The supplement is devoid of artificial fillers, silicone dioxide, and magnesium stearate, thereby making it a clean product.
- Double Wood Supplements launched gluten-free, non-GMO, and soy free HMB tablets for ensuring the power output of the athletes and gymnastics during strength training.
- Now Sports launched HMB supplements in tablet form, which is effective for preserving lean mass and enhancing muscle recovery.
Know More Details About the Report
Hydroxymethylbutyarate Supplement Market – Dynamics
Online Sales Channel to Bolster the Growth of the Hydroxymethylbutyrate Supplement Market
With the convergence of technology and healthcare industry, widespread availability of the dietary supplements has been made possible. On account of the fierce competition present in the ecommerce landscape, the online stores are endeavoring towards expanding their customer base by offering discounts and deals on the purchase of various products. As a result, manufacturers of the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplements are capitalizing on the online distribution channel to draw high probability of sales. Additionally, with the advent of on-demand services, consumers now enjoy the luxury of ordering the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplements and getting it delivered the same day. All in all, the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplement market is expected to gain significant revenue from the online sales channel.
North America to Boast the Highest Share of the Hydroxymethylbutyarate Supplement Market
Demand for the supplements rising from a large number of athletes and physical fitness enthusiasts will add value to the growing size of the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplement market in the North American region, making it the largest market. Growing number of obese population and their ensuing inclination towards fitness activities are anticipated to influence the sales of HMB supplements in the upcoming years. Next to North America, the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplement market of APEJ, in turn, holds promising growth prospects, on the back of the surging number of gyms in China and India.
Distrust Among Consumers for Artificial Food to Limit the Growth of the Hydroxymethylbutyrate Supplement Market
- A notable shift towards organic food has encouraged people to avoid artificially produced food altogether, which also includes dietary supplements. This is anticipated to act as a barrier to the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplement market.
- Side-effects caused by the excessive intake of these drugs is suppressing their adoption rate and the growth of the hydroxymethylbutyrate supplement market is anticipated to witness a slowdown.
Global HMB Supplement Market: Regional Outlook
The global HMB supplement market can be segmented into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, CIS & Russia, APEJ (the Asia Pacific excluding Japan) and MEA. Among the segmented regions, North America is expected to have the highest share in the global HMB supplement market. The growth of the HMB market depends on the end-user consumption. The increase in the number of gym and athletic activity enthusiasts is predicted to add value to the global market of HMB supplement market over the forecast period. APEJ and Latin America region are expected to grow significantly for the HMB supplement market. India and China are anticipated to show the robust growth for the HMB supplement market due to the increase in the number of gym and physical activity enthusiasts. MEA and CIS & Russia region are predicted to show moderate growth for the HMB supplement market. According to our analysis, the global HMB supplement market will grow significantly over the forecast period, 2018-2028.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Global HMB Supplement Market: Segmentation
HMB supplement can be segmented by form type as powder form and tablets form. The powder form can also be mixed with the liquid for consumption. The end-user can also segment the HMB supplement market as athletes, gymnasts and individuals. The use of HMB supplement by athletes and gymnasts are more as compared to the individual consumer.
The global market for HMB supplement can also be segmented by sales channel as hospital pharmacy, drug stores, retail pharmacy, convenience stores and online pharmacy. The attraction of people towards online purchasing through online pharmacy is expected to boost the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.