Growing industrialization has led to various environmental changes such as air pollution and global warming. The car oxygen bars have come into picture owing to the growing health concerns caused due to the air pollution. The car oxygen bars are used in the vehicles for purifying the air present inside the car. The key features of the car oxygen bar include smaller size, low cost, no wiring, mute design and almost negligible maintenance. The car oxygen bar is portable and easy to carry. Car oxygen bars are available in different types depending on their capacity to filter and purify the air. Depending on the capacities car oxygen bars are categorized as low capacity car oxygen bars and high capacity car oxygen bars.
The car oxygen bar manufacturers are focused on improving the efficiency of the car oxygen bars in order to increase the work time of the car oxygen bars. The car oxygen bar is not recommended to be used for longer time period and can be used after the car starts. Depending on the car type car oxygen bars can be built in as well as are available as an add-on in the market.
The growth in the air pollution is expected to drive the sales of car oxygen bars in near future. Growing sales of automotive vehicles and increasing the vehicle fleet is expected to help in the market growth of car oxygen bars. Key features of car oxygen bars such as low costs and small size are expected to boost the sales of car oxygen bars in the near future. The car oxygen bars with features of odor and smoke removal are expected to add to the sales growth of car oxygen bars. However, the car oxygen bars create an environment with almost 99-100% oxygen which is expected to cause health problems such as hypoxemia which is expected to retard the sales of car oxygen bars in coming years. Lower operating time of the car oxygen bars is also expected to slow down the market growth of car oxygen bars in coming years.
The car oxygen bars market is segmented on the following basis:
Car oxygen bars by capacity:
Car oxygen bars by type:
North America region is expected to be a good platform for the sales of the car oxygen bars in near future. The increasing automotive vehicle fleet and moderately increasing passenger car production in the region is expected to boost the sales of car oxygen bars in coming years. Europe region has reported a growth in the passenger car fleet in recent years. The production of the passenger cars in the region is also increasing moderately. The growth in the fleet and production of passenger cars in the Europe region is expected to drive the market for the car oxygen bars in near future.
APAC region is expected to provide a lucrative opportunity for the growth of the car oxygen bars in coming years. Growing air pollution in the developing countries such as China and India in the region is expected to provide an opportunity of the sales growth of car oxygen bars in near future. The growing passenger car fleet and production of passenger cars in the region has been steadily increasing since recent past. The growth of the passenger car production and fleet is expected to drive the market for car oxygen bars.
Regions such as Middle East and Africa and Latin America have witnessed a steady growth in the passenger car fleet and production in recent years. The growth in the fleet and production of passenger cars in these regions is expected to create a demand for the car oxygen bars in coming years.
List of Participants
The participants involved in the car oxygen bars market are listed below:
- Haier Group Corporation
- Philips N.V
- TCL Corporation
- Lonkini Technology (HK) Co., Ltd
- H & Y Electronic Industry (Xiamen) Co., Ltd
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Xiamen Maxmac Air Technology Co., Ltd
- Cado Co., Ltd
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development