Indoor Bumper Cars Market: Introduction:
Indoor bumper cars are flat electrically powered cars that can be used for riding indoors or in closed spaces. They can be turned off and on remotely by an operator.
They are mostly used as rides for children and adults. The standard features of these cars include a multi-coloured body fused into fiberglass, a hot-galvanized steel frame and a protected electrical system. The major advantage of these cars over other bumper cars is that they are not influenced by weather. The indoor temperature can be controlled, which makes it very comfortable for children to play with these cars.
Furthermore, there are three basic types of indoor bumper cars available in the market, which include ground-net bumper cars, electric bumper cars and sky-net bumper cars. Ground-net bumper cars are the most common type of indoor bumper cars, and are powered up by conductive ceilings and floors. Electric bumper cars use a rechargeable battery to supply power. Sky-net bumper cars use alternating strips of metal across the floor, which are separated by insulating spacers.
Indoor bumper cars used in several places, such as shopping malls, amusement parks, schools, etc., to attract children as well as tourists. In addition, several types of indoor bumper cars are available in different colours and shapes as per the requirements of customers.
Indoor Bumper Cars Market: Dynamics:
Growing population and urbanisation in emerging countries has led to an increase in spending for entertainment and amusement parks. In addition, the number of gaming zones in supermarkets and shopping malls is increasing. These are expected to be among the key factors driving the market over the forecast period. Furthermore, the new technologies and attractive designs of indoor bumper cars are attracting people. Moreover, manufacturers are adopting different marketing strategies, such as advertisement campaigns, free first rides, etc., which is projected to create new opportunities for the growth of the market.
However, factors such as high initial investment and various safety requirements related to indoor bumper cars is expected to hamper the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Indoor Bumper Cars Market: Segmentation:
Indoor bumper cars market can be segmented into product type, end use and region.
On the basis of product type, the global indoor bumper cars market is segmented into:
- Ground-net Bumper Cars
- Battery Bumper Cars
- Sky-net Bumper Cars
On the basis of end use, the global indoor bumper cars market is segmented into:
- Shopping Malls
- Amusement Parks
Indoor Bumper Cars Market: Regional Outlook:
The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the most lucrative market for indoor bumper cars owing to the increasing number of amusement parks, shopping malls and gaming zones in the region. Countries such as China, India, etc. are emerging economies in the global market and are projected to register significant growth in the indoor bumper cars market over the forecast period. The growing popularity of these cars and the increasing spending of people in shopping malls and amusement parks in Europe is expected to significantly drive the market in this region over the forecast period.
North America is projected to hold a prominent share of the indoor bumper cars market owing to an increase in the number of funfairs, supermarkets, etc., which is creating the demand for new indoor bumper cars and projected to drive the market over the forecast period. The Middle East & Africa region is expected to register promising market growth over the forecast period.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Indoor Bumper Cars Market: Market Participants:
Some of the participants in the global indoor bumper cars market are:
- Majestic Manufacturing Inc.
- ZHONGSHAN GOLDER CREDIT AMUSEMENT EQUIPMENT CO., LTD
- Golden Dragon Amusement Group
- Djoy Group Limited
- Zhengzhou Beston Amusement Equipment Co., Ltd.
- EuroGames s.r.l.
- Bertazzon 3B s.r.l.
- GRIDES FUN FACTORIES
- Beston Amusement Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Chuangqi Amusement Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Gongguan Feiyue Glass Steel Products Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Dragon World Amusement Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Indoor Bumper Cars market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Indoor Bumper Cars market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Indoor Bumper Cars Market Segments
- Indoor Bumper Cars Market Dynamics
- Indoor Bumper Cars Market Size
- Indoor Bumper Cars Supply & Demand
- Indoor Bumper Cars Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Indoor Bumper Cars Competition & Companies involved
- Indoor Bumper Cars Technology
- Indoor Bumper Cars Value Chain
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Interested to Procure The Data
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR