Tire and Rubber Lubricants Market: Introduction
Tire and rubber lubricants are slippery fluids used to produce products such as rubber bands, toys and tires and mount & demount tires on the rim of a wheel. Moreover, tire and rubber lubricants are used during the mixing of rubber compounds to improve the dispersion fillers and flow characteristics of the compounds during the manufacturing process of different rubber products as well as giant vehicle tires. Additionally, tire and rubber lubricants are also used as rubber or tire assembly lubricants as rubber materials are intrinsically difficult to remove, install, or otherwise manipulate even when wet. The benefits of tire and rubber lubricants as rubber assembly lubricants include reduced installation force, closer fit, improved performance, reduced damage to parts and reduced accidental conditions, among others.
Furthermore, tire and rubber lubricants exhibit adequate miscibility and excellent plasticizing properties. Attributing to these properties, tire and rubber lubricants reduce the viscosity of rubber compounds (making rubber processing easier or more efficient), enhance mechanical properties, improve the braking efficiency and fuel consumption of the automotive and improve versatile range to adjust solvency. Tire and rubber lubricants also improve the low-temperature performance of tire and rubber products.
Moreover, tire and rubber lubricants are developed taking into consideration the type of rubber and end product application. Thus, they can be categorized into different grades, i.e. aromatic, paraffinic and naphthenic.
Tire and Rubber Lubricants Market: Dynamics
The growth of the tire and rubber lubricants market can be attributed to the growing consumption of tire and rubber lubricants in the manufacturing of vehicle tires. Growth of the automotive industry across the globe has contributed to the increasing demand for rubber tires in the automotive sector.
On the other hand, tire and rubber lubricants are highly toxic and carcinogenic, due to the presence of high polynuclear aromatic compounds (PNAs) in these lubricants. This may hamper the demand for tire and rubber lubricants during the forecast period.
Tire and Rubber Lubricants Market: Segmentation
The global tire and rubber lubricants market can be segmented on the basis of product type, application, grade and region.
On the basis of product type, the tire and rubber lubricants market has been segment into:
On the basis of application, the tire and rubber lubricants market has been segment into:
- Wire and Cable Covering
- Flooring Material
On the basis of grade, the tire and rubber lubricants market has been segment into:
Tire and Rubber Lubricants Market: Regional outlook
Asia Pacific is estimated to account for a dominant share in the tire and rubber lubricants market, owing to the strong investments in China, Japan and India for continuous innovations towards energy efficiency, eco-friendliness and automation in the automotive industry. The growth of the Asia Pacific tire and rubber lubricant market can be attributed to the increase in the sales of automotive in the region, which is expected to boost the consumption of tire and rubber lubricants in the region during the forecast period. Major automobile companies are outsourcing their parts from Asia Pacific on account of the low prices. Such factors are expected to drive the tire and rubber lubricants market over the forecast period.
The tire and rubber lubricants market in North America has been witnessing sustainable growth, owing to the demand for high-efficiency automotive in the U.S. and Canada. Europe is estimated to account for considerable growth of the tire and rubber lubricants market, owing to an increase in the number of manufacturers and the growing sales of automotive parts in the region during the forecast period.
Tire and Rubber Lubricants Market: Market participants
Some of the market participants involved in the tire and rubber lubricants market are:
- Total S.A.
- Nynas AB
- WBF Pte Ltd.
- Repsol S.A.
- Behran Oil Company
- Panama Petrochem Ltd.
- Shell Global
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Unipetrol Group
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
- Apar Industries Ltd
- CPC Corporation
- Gulf Petroleum Ltd.
- Chevron Corporation
- Sah Petroleums Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Tire and Rubber Lubricants market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated Tire and Rubber Lubricants market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Tire and Rubber Lubricants market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Tire and Rubber Lubricants Market Segments
- Tire and Rubber Lubricants Market Dynamics
- Tire and Rubber Lubricants Market Size
- Tire and Rubber Lubricants Supply & Demand
- Tire and Rubber Lubricants Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Tire and Rubber Lubricants Competition & Companies involved
- Tire and Rubber Lubricants Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Tire and Rubber Lubricants market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Tire and Rubber Lubricants market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Tire and Rubber Lubricants market performance
- Must-have information for Tire and Rubber Lubricants market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development