Titanium Dioxide Pigment Market: Introduction
The Titanium Dioxide Pigment is a white powder material and is the natural oxide form of titanium. The titanium dioxide pigment is also known as titanium white or pigment white 6. Titanium dioxide pigment occurs in nature and is sourced from its ores: rutile, anatase and brookite. The titanium dioxide pigment is generally synthesized using the chloride and sulfite process. The chloride process is used to produce high purity titanium dioxide pigment and the sulfite process is used for the production of low purity titanium dioxide. The sulfite process is the most widely used process due to its low operation cost. The titanium dioxide pigment is widely used in the paints & coating industry due to its UV resistance properties. The UV resistance property of titanium dioxide pigments has made it a popular in the cosmetic industry, especially in the manufacturing of sunscreen lotions. Also, titanium dioxide pigments are also used as food coloring agents in the food industry. Besides, the titanium dioxide pigment is also used in pharmaceutical, paper & pulp, printing inks and personal care products, along with other industries.
Titanium Dioxide Pigment Market: Dynamics
Increasing population & urbanization has given a boost to the building & construction industry in developing countries. That apart, increasing real estate investments have escalated infrastructural development. This growth in construction industry has also increased the demand for paints & coating. Rising consumption of paints & coatings will boost the demand for titanium dioxide pigment. Increasing inclination towards automotive care has increased the demand for automotive paints and coatings. The growing automotive industry will also give a boost to the titanium dioxide pigments market. Growing inclination towards the use of cosmetics and personal care products as well as changing lifestyle have elevated the consumption of cosmetics products. Surge in demand for cosmetic and personal care products will also boost the growth of the titanium dioxide pigment market. Changing food preferences due to changing lifestyle have led to the growth of food industry. The growth of food industry will have positive impact on the titanium dioxide pigments market. Advancements in medical science have led to the development of pills/tablets which contain titanium dioxide pigment. Thus, the growth of the pharmaceutical industry will also increase the demand for titanium dioxide market. However, rising demand for food & cosmetic products with natural ingredients might act as a restraining factor for the market.
Titanium Dioxide Pigment Market: Segmentation
The global titanium dioxide pigment market can be segmented on the basis of source, production process & end use application.
The global titanium dioxide pigment market is segmented on the basis of its source into:
The global titanium dioxide pigment market can be segmented on the basis of its production process into:
- Chloride Process
- Sulfite Process
The global titanium dioxide pigment market is segmented on the basis of its end use application into:
- Paints & Coatings
- Paper & Pulp
- Printing Inks
Titanium Dioxide Pigment Market: Regional Outlook
Rising population & urbanization in regions of Asia Pacific have given a boost to the building & construction industry and also increased real estate investments, especially in countries, such as India & China. This, combined with growing automotive, pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries make Asia Pacific a prominent market for titanium dioxide pigment. Similarly, predominance of the automotive industry in the European region, growth of the cosmetic industry and rising construction & infrastructural development have made Europe a promising market region. In regions of North America, significant presence of automotive & cosmetic industry and increasing real estate investments will boost the demand for titanium dioxide pigments. Latin America makes a potential market for titanium dioxide pigments. The growth of the cosmetic industry in Middle East and increasing construction in Africa will collectively make Middle East & Africa a strong market.
Titanium Dioxide Pigment Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global titanium dioxide pigments market are Venator, Kronos Worldwide Inc, Chemours, Cristal Global, Tronox Ltd., Lomons Billions, Mineral Deposits, Shandong Jinhai Titanium Resources Technology Co., Ltd and Huntsman Corporation, among others.
The Titanium dioxide pigment market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Titanium dioxide pigment market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Titanium dioxide pigment market research report provides analysis and information according to Titanium dioxide pigment market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Titanium dioxide pigment Market Segments
- Titanium dioxide pigment Market Dynamics
- Titanium dioxide pigment Market Size
- Titanium dioxide pigment Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Titanium dioxide pigment market
- Competition & Companies involved in Titanium dioxide pigment market
- Technology used in Titanium dioxide pigment Market
- Value Chain of Titanium dioxide pigment Market
Regional titanium dioxide pigment market analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Titanium dioxide pigment Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Titanium dioxide pigment market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Titanium dioxide pigment market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Titanium dioxide pigment market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Titanium dioxide pigment market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Titanium dioxide pigment market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Titanium dioxide pigment market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Titanium dioxide pigment market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development