Now-a-days, capsulorhexis forceps are majorly used in phacoemulsification (also called capsulorhexis forceps assisted prechop technique). Prechop techniques is becoming more popular as it can speed up the nucleus fracture and reduce the ultrasound power. This is directly driving the growth of the global capsulorhexis forceps market. For instance, according to a research it is estimated that, since 2016, over 1000 cases were performed at the Shanghai East Hospital via capsulorhexis forceps assisted prechop technique.
Capsulorhexis forceps reduces the surgical procedure complications and damage to the corneal endothelium. Capsulorhexis forceps generally have angled shafts with very fragile grasping tips. For all incision sizes, manufacturers are focusing on providing a comprehensive and evolving range of capsulorhexis forceps in order to increase their market presence. Increasing incidence of cataract surgery is also steadily increasing the market growth of the global capsulorhexis forceps market, as capsulorhexis forceps are also used in cataract surgery. The rising rate of cataract surgery and improved access to surgeries are providing immense opportunities to the emerging manufacturers to increase their market share by adding new and innovative products to their product portfolio.
Asia Pacific region is considered as the most lucrative market for capsulorhexis forceps, owing to growing healthcare facilities.
Global Capsulorhexis Forceps Market: Drivers and Restraints
Capsulorhexis forceps is mainly an ophthalmic instrument used for cataract procedures. Owing to growing use of Capsulorhexis forceps in healthcare, life-science, biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector, Capsulorhexis forceps market is facing a fast growth. And it is expected that these criteria may drive the Capsulorhexis forceps market over the forecasting period. Increasing ophthalmological problem due to stressed life and work pressure drive Capsulorhexis Forceps market. The main restraints of Capsulorhexis forceps market is the limitations of Capsulorhexis forceps use for surgery in pediatric population because of high elasticity of anterior capsule.
Global Capsulorhexis Forceps Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Capsulorhexis forceps market can be segmented on the basis of product type, material, usability, end user and geography.
On the basis of Product type, Capsulorhexis Forceps Market can be segmented as:
- Flat Handle Capsulorhexis Forceps
- Round Handle Capsulorhexis Forceps
On the basis of Material Type, Capsulorhexis Forceps Market can be segmented as:
- Stainless Steel
On the basis of Usability, Capsulorhexis Forceps Market can be segmented as:
- Disposable Capsulorhexis Forceps
- Reusable Capsulorhexis Forceps
On the basis of End User, Capsulorhexis Forceps Market can be segmented as:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Ophthalmology Surgery Center
On the basis of Geography, Capsulorhexis Forceps Market can be segmented as:
- North- America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Global Capsulorhexis Forceps Market: Overview
The global market for Capsulorhexis Forceps is expected to generate significant revenue with a huge growth over the forecast due to high demand in healthcare sector. The market for Capsulorhexis Forceps is segmented as product type, material type, usability, end user and geography. Owing to less immunological reactions, titanium Capsulorhexis Forceps is preferred one, which drives the market of Capsulorhexis Forceps over the forecasting period. Based on usability Capsulorhexis Forceps are of two type and those are disposable and reusable and among this disposable Capsulorhexis Forceps are preferred by HCP (healthcare professionals) because reusable one needs special storage and sterilization techniques which is costly.
Global Capsulorhexis Forceps Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global Capsulorhexis Forceps market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to remain dominant market in global Capsulorhexis Forceps market on the account of advancement of infrastructure of healthcare sector and growing research applications of Capsulorhexis Forceps as compared to other regions. Europe is expected to contribute the second largest revenue share in the global Capsulorhexis Forceps market throughout the forecast period owing to the bulk of demand for Capsulorhexis Forceps across the region. However fastest growth is expected from Asia-Pacific, mainly from countries like Japan and China due to robust acceptance of Capsulorhexis Forceps in healthcare sector.
Global Capsulorhexis Forceps Market: Key Players
Capsulorhexis Forceps manufacturers focus on improved precision with better accuracy. Some of the global manufacturers operating in the global capsulorhexis forceps market are, Haag-Streit Group, B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG, ASICO, LLC., Accutome Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Rest of Latin America)
- Europe [EU -4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- APEJ (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries and Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development