Rabies is a disease caused by Rabies virus. There are so many types of vaccines but Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine is a sterilized vaccine synthesized by growing a fixed strain of rabies virus strain Flury LEP-25. Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine are obtained from primary cultures of chick fibroblasts. The virus is purified and then concentrated using the zonal centrifugation technique and is inactivated with ß-propiolactone. Purified chick embryo cell vaccine (PCECV) or Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine is a product produced by complex batch-wise manufacturing procedures.
As per WHO (World Health Organization) chick embryo rabies vaccine is 100% efficacious and have helped in saving millions of lives since the 80’s. Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine produced from several different types of cell substrates, such as nerve tissue rabies vaccine are rapidly being replaced by chick embryo cell rabies vaccine rapidly in North America, Asia & Latin America, thus fueling the growth of chick embryo cell rabies vaccine. Although chick embryo cell rabies vaccine are expensive, they are considered highly efficacious.
As per a study published by NCBI in 2014, globally, 55,000 people dies from rabies every year out of which, 56% dies in Asia and 44% die in Africa. Approximately 3.3 billion people are in the risk of human infection mainly in Asia and Africa. The existing patient pool and the risk of being infected with rabies are the major factors driving the chick embryo cell rabies vaccine market.
Global Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rise in the number of stray animals in developing countries is expected to be the major factor, diving the growth of the Global Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine market over the forecast period. Other factors which are expected to provide fuel the growth of Global Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine market in the next few decades include, search for novel routes of vaccine administration, increase prevalence of animal bites, awareness among population. However, less supply of Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine in remote areas, strict government rules regarding the safety and efficacy of the Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine are the factors which may hinder the growth of Global Chick embryo cell rabies vaccine market during the forecast period.
Global Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the Global chick embryo rabies vaccine market can be segmented on the basis of application, distribution and end user.
On the basis of Application, Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine Market can be segmented as:
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (intra-dermal)
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (intra-muscular)
On the basis of distribution, Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine Market can be segmented as:
- Retail pharmacies
- Hospital pharmacies
Global Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine Market: Overview
The global market for Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine is expected to generate significant revenue with a huge growth over the forecast due to high demand of Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine for the treatment infection caused by Rabies virus. Based on application, Pre-exposure prophylaxis of Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine is preferred due to less cost compared to Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine for Post-exposure prophylaxis.
Global Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. North America is anticipated to remain as dominant market player in global Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine market with largest share as the government arranged programs to eradicate Rabies from country compared to other regions. Other factors such as pet adoption, awareness among population, rise in healthcare expenditure, animal vaccination increase the growth in this region. Europe is expected to hold the second largest revenue share in the global Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine market throughout the forecast period owing to the rise in the adoption of pets. However rapid growth is expected from Asia-Pacific, due to increase in the investment for healthcare and research sector, attracting the manufacturers with a lots of possibilities to explore their business of Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine.
Global Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine Market: Key Players
Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine manufacturers focus on improved precision with even better accuracy of targeting the radiation. The Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine market is highly fragmented owing to presence of a large number of domestic manufacturers. Examples of some of the key players operating in the Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine market are Major manufacturers for Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine include: GlaxoSmithKline Inc, Novartis, Sanofi Pasteur and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Rest of Latin America)
- Europe [EU -4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- APEJ (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries and Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development