Increasing number of hospitals are utilizing clinical EHR systems. Number of advantages such as easier access to patient data, improved patient safety via decision support, structure information and better access to patient information are likely to drive growth of global clinical EHR systems market over foreseeable future. Working in clinical sector requires free mobility and usability, which has led professionals to introduce mobile application integrated with clinical EHR systems.
Recent evolution of mobile devices has paved its way into healthcare sector, delivering robust integrated services. With the integration of clinical EHR systems into mobile applications, patients will be benefitted with instant text communication, vital signs and patient data. Further, such mobile applications of clinical EHR systems will deliver healthcare professionals to understand status of patient within or outside of hospital premises.
In a bid to save time and resources, number of clinical professionals are opting for technologically advanced clinical EHR systems. Need for remote monitoring of geriatric patients has propelled demand for clinical EHR systems in recent past. Further, introduction of technologically advanced software is anticipated to boost growth of global clinical EHR systems market over foreseeable future. Introduction of web-based EHR systems has further prompted adoption of clinical EHR systems.
Clinical EHR Systems Market: Introduction
A clinical EHR (electronic health record) system is an electronic version of medical history of patients maintained by the provider over time and might include all the major administrative clinical information related to the personal care under a particular provider such as progress notes, demographics, medications, problems, past medical history, vital signs, immunizations, radiology reports and laboratory data. The clinical EHR system automates access to the information and has potential to simplify clinician’s workflow. Clinical EHR systems are further able to support other care-related activities directly or indirectly via different interfaces such as quality management, evidence-based decision support, and other outcomes reporting.
The key feature of clinical EHR systems is that it can only be managed by authorized person in digital format and can be shared with more than one health organization across the globe. Clinical EHR systems are primarily developed to share information with other health organizations including specialists, laboratories, pharmacies, medical imaging facilities, school and workplace clinics, and emergency facilities. Thereby, clinical EHR system contains all the information of various health organizations related to patient’s care.
Clinical EHR Systems Market: Dynamics
Owing to reducing incidences of medical error by advancing the accuracy and clarity of medical records, clinical EHR systems have gained wide traction across the globe. Key benefits of clinical EHR systems such as reduction in treatment delays, minimizing duplication of tests, making the health information available at a click, and better way to inform patients to take better decisions are likely to boost growth of global clinical EHR systems market over foreseeable future. Hospital segment of the global clinical EHR systems market is anticipated to remain key end-user of clinical EHR systems. Clarity of medical records and advanced accuracy are key factors forcing health organization to adopt clinical EHR systems.
Increased portability and accessibility of clinical EHR systems is projected to increase adoption rate of clinical EHR systems in foreseeable future. Clinical EHR systems can be continuously updated to remove several bugs hampering performance of clinical EHR systems. However, security concerns related to the vital information saved in these systems will be the key factor limiting growth of global clinical EHR systems market. Incorporation of interoperability in clinical EHR systems will facilitate the co-ordination of health care delivery in non-affiliated healthcare organizations, which is the key concern hampering growth of global clinical EHR systems market.
Segmentation of Global Clinical EHR Systems Market
Global clinical EHR systems market has been segmented on the basis of product type, End-user, and region as follow:
Clinical EHR Systems Market Size by Product Type
Clinical EHR Systems Market Size by End User
Clinical EHR Systems Market by Region
- North America
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Rest of Central & South America
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- United States
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the height gauge market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on clinical EHR systems market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on clinical EHR systems market includes:
- clinical EHR systems Market Segments
- clinical EHR systems Market Dynamics
- clinical EHR systems Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- Clinical EHR systems market in North America (U.S., Canada)
- Clinical EHR systems market in Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Clinical EHR systems market in Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic)
- Clinical EHR systems market in Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Clinical EHR systems market in Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Clinical EHR systems market in Japan
- Clinical EHR systems market in Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey)
The Clinical EHR systems market in report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The clinical EHR systems market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth clinical EHR systems market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development