Gas Discharge Tube Market: Introduction
A gas discharge tube is an electronic component in which the electrodes are arranged inside a tube-like structure, and are surrounded by gas within an insulating temperature-resistant envelope. Gas discharge tubes operate by the ionization of gas by the application of sufficient amount of voltage that causes electrical conduction. Glass discharge tubes are used to protect several energy-sensitive equipment. Glass discharge tubes protect devices and persons from electric surges. Hence, they are used in many small as well as large electrical equipment. Gas discharge tubes are widely used in telecommunication devices, power supply devices, and TV equipment.
Gas Discharge Tube Market: Dynamics
In recent times, there has been a significant increase in demand for consumer electronics and other electronic devices owing to which there is an upsurge in the production of electronic components such as gas discharge tubes. The growth of the electronic industry will be the main driving factor for the gas discharge tube industry. In recent years, the consumption of electronic devices such as computers, laptops, mobiles, etc. has witnessed robust growth, which has fueled the telecommunications industry. The growth of the telecommunication industry has boosted the gas discharge tubes market. Rising urbanization and increase in disposable income has increased the standard of living in developing countries, owing to which there is an increase in spending on electronic devices in these regions. Increased adaptation of electronics in the automotive industry has increased the demand for electronic components due to which there is an up rise in the demand for gas discharge tube. The advancement of science & technology is expanding the electronics market due to the development of new electronic products. The above mentioned factors are positively impacting the gas discharge tube market.
Gas Discharge Tube Market: Segmentation
The global gas discharge tube market can be segmented on the basis of its product type, capacity, and end-use applications.
The global gas discharge tube market is segmented on the basis of its product type:
The global gas discharge tube market is segmented on the basis of its capacity:
- Low-medium Surge
- Medium-high Surge
- High Surge
The global gas discharge tube market is segmented on the basis of its end use application:
- Power Supply
- TV Equipment
Gas Discharge Tube Market: Regional Outlook
There is a predominance of the electronic industry in the Asia Pacific region especially in countries such as China, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, etc. The electronic industry is estimated to witness robust growth in the upcoming years. Also, the consumption of electronic devices is increasing at a significant rate owing to the rise in urbanization, due to which the Asia Pacific will be a prominent market for gas discharge tubes. In regions such as North America there is significant presence of the electronic industry, and the demand for consumer electronics is expected to follow an upward trend over the years, owing to which North America makes a promising market for gas discharge tubes. There is a strong presence of the electronic industry in the European region as well. The electronic industry is expected to grow swiftly and the demand for electronics is estimated to escalate over the years, due to which Europe can be considered as a potential market for gas discharge tubes. Regions such as Middle East & Africa along with Latin America are expected to witness moderate growth in terms of electronic industry, due to which LAMEA will make a moderately growing market for gas discharge tube.
Gas Discharge Tube Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global gas discharge tube market are Littelfuse, Inc., NIC Components Corp, Bourns, Inc., Heilind Electronics, Phoenix Contact, HuaXinAn, Sankosha Corporation, TDK Electronics AG, Eaton Corporation, Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, and HUBER+SUHNER.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the gas discharge tube market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The report also provides an analysis of and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Gas Discharge Tube Market Segments
- Gas Discharge Tube Market Dynamics
- Gas Discharge Tube Market Size
- Gas Discharge Tube Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Gas Discharge Tube Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Gas Discharge Tube Market
- Technology Used in the Gas Discharge Tube Market
- Value Chain of the Gas Discharge Tube Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The gas discharge tube market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with gas discharge tube market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on gas discharge tube market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing gas discharge tube market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth gas discharge tube market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the gas discharge tube market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the gas discharge tube market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development