Optical Connectivity Solutions Market
Optical Connectivity Solutions Market Trends, Growth, Analysis Report By Product Type (Hardware, Software), By Application (Electric Substation, Wind Power, Mining, Oil and Gas) - Regional Forecast 2018-2028
With rapid pace of technologies such as mobile computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing, data centers have witnessed a significant growth in the recent years which prominently escalates the demand of optical connectivity solutions. These solutions are gaining strong impetus for their ability to maximize the overall operations efficiency of a data center.
Rising global demand for optical connectivity solutions in several industries including electric substation, wind power, mining, and others can be attributed to a myriad of advantages. Optical connectivity solutions can expand optical bandwidth, intensify optical signals, manage as well as protect wavelength performance, redirect light signals, ensure better signal connectivity, and provide transmission and reception of signals within optical networks and equipment. These are the important factors influencing the development of optical connectivity solutions market, globally.
Optical Connectivity Solutions Market – Notable Developments
Cisco Systems, Ekinops, ADVA Optical Networking, Adtell Integration, Ciena Corporation, ADTRAN, Hamamatsu Photonics, Finisar Corporation, HUBER+SUHNER, OFS, Broadcom, and Fujitsu Optical Components are among the key players operating in the optical connectivity solutions market.
- HUBER+SUHNER, one of the leading manufacturers in electrical and optical connectivity solutions, is set to present its ‘intelligent connectivity solutions’ for mobile network densification at Mobile World Congress 2019. According to the company, it can offer a unique portfolio covering several aspects of mobile network evolution, especially the emergence of 5G network, regarding horizontal and vertical connectivity.
- In February 2019, Ekinops, a leading provider of optical transport equipment and network access solutions, collaborated with Dell EMC to combines its Open Virtualization Platform (OVP) with Dell EMC’s Virtual Edge Platform (VEP). Through this combination, the company aims to provide organizations and enterprises with a fully integrated solutions to drastically simplify their connectivity deployments through virtual network function (VNF) management.
- In December 2018, ADVA Optical Networking, a key player in optical connectivity solutions market, launched its Ensemble Activator network operating system which allows easy transition from manual management to automated operations. According to the company, the new system is the key to rapid and affordable digital transformation.
Optical Connectivity Solutions Market Dynamics
Modern day businesses, economies, and societies have become highly dependent on uninterrupted global data connectivity. Due to surging demands for high-performance computers, servers, as well as network storage systems, there has been an increasing need for effective optical connectivity solutions to back the soaring demand for bandwidth. Optical connectivity solutions enable to integrate various systems together in order to provide an ideal environment for high-speed data transmission, which also fulfil the requirements of many industries. These factors are expected to promote significant growth of the optical connectivity solutions market in the global scenario.
Gradual rise in the demand for broadband connections and bandwidth on the account of increasing internet usage for various services may propel the growth of optical connectivity solutions market. A focus on providing cost effective and highly-integrated solutions to growing need for data transmission at larger bandwidths and quicker speeds remain a key growth strategies of leading players operating in optical connectivity solutions market.
Asia Pacific to Contribute Significant Value Share to the Market
Optical connectivity solutions market may witness a promising growth in the developing countries of Asia Pacific due to consistent government investments in communication infrastructure, high density of optic networks, and establishment of new data centers. Rapid penetration of internet connectivity in these regions will continue augment the growth of optical connectivity solutions market.
Owing to strong telecom industry and high concentration of leading companies, optical connectivity solutions market is likely earn high traction in the developed countries of North America such as the U.S. and Canada
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The study presents reliable qualitative and quantitative insights into:
- Optical connectivity solutions market segments and sub-segments
- Optical connectivity solutions market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand chain of the optical connectivity solutions market
- Optical connectivity solutions market valuation (revenue and/or volume)
- Key trends/opportunities/challenges in optical connectivity solutions market
- Forces defining present and estimated future state of the competitive landscape
- Technological developments in the market of optical connectivity solutions
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The vast market research data included in the study is the result of extensive primary and secondary research activities. Surveys, personal interviews, and inputs from industry experts form the crux of primary research activities and data collected from trade journals, industry databases, and reputable paid sources form the basis of secondary research.
The optical connectivity solutions market report also includes a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market, with the help of information collected from market participants operating across key sectors of the market value chain. A separate analysis of macro- and micro-economic aspects, regulations, and trends influencing the overall development of the market is also included in the report.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Highlights of the report:
- A detailed analysis of key segments of the optical connectivity solutions market
- Recent developments in the optical connectivity solutions market’s competitive landscape
- Detailed analysis of optical connectivity solutions market segments up to second or third level of segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected future valuation of the optical connectivity solutions market in terms of revenue and/or volume
- Key business strategies adopted by influential optical connectivity solutions market vendors
- Outline of the regulatory framework surrounding and governing numerous aspects of the optical connectivity solutions market
- Growth opportunities in emerging and established optical connectivity solutions markets
- Recommendations to optical connectivity solutions market players to stay ahead of the competition.
Optical Connectivity Solutions Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, optical connectivity solutions market can be segmented into:
On the basis of application, optical connectivity solutions market can be segmented into:
- Electric Substation
- Wind Power
- Oil and Gas
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.