Global Trans-resveratrol Market Overview
Trans-resveratrol also known as resveratrol is a natural component present in the grape skin and the leaf epidermis and red wines. Trans-resveratrol exhibits a number of biological activities such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, platelet antiaggregatory, modulation of lipoprotein metabolism and anticarcinogenic properties. The trans-resveratrol market is likely to witness a massive boost in demand in the forecast period. The rising demand for trans-resveratrol is due to its cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements applications. The trans-resveratrol has healing and managing capabilities of cancer, cardiovascular diseases and neurological disorders due to which trans-resveratrol is finding significant demand in the pharmaceuticals market. Owing to these factors, the demand for trans-resveratrol is likely to register a huge rise registering high CAGR globally.
Global Trans-resveratrol Market Dynamics
Increasing Demand from Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical Sectors
Trans-resveratrol is witnessing increasing demand from the cosmetics sector due to its antioxidant capabilities. The personal care and cosmetics industries are leveraging trans-resveratrol’s application such as anti-wrinkles, anti-inflammation, etc. for developing skin care products. Trans-resveratrol also has healing capabilities of various cardiovascular, neurological disease, which is driving its demand in the pharmaceutical sector. Taking the rising demand for both these industries into consideration, the global demand for trans-resveratrol is likely to increase in the global trans-resveratrol market.
Increasing consumer awareness
Consumers’ awareness about the potential benefits of trans-resveratrol has increased drastically due to favorable studies demonstrating trans-resveratrol’s numerous health benefits. The rising consumer awareness is driving the demand for trans-resveratrol in the dietary supplements market in the food supplement landscape.
Approvals from prominent organizations
The growth of trans-resveratrol will continue to benefit from approvals sanctioned by prominent organizations such as the European Union Novel Foods organization among others. Such approvals provide substantial credibility to the food and supplement market for adopting trans-resveratrol. This will drive the demand for trans-resveratrol in the global trans-resveratrol market.
Ambiguities over Health Effects
Despite the fact that various organizations are vouching for the effectiveness of trans-resveratrol, there are various health effects such as headache, nausea, fatigue, and others which can dent the consumers’ belief and restrain the growth in demand for trans-resveratrol in the global trans-resveratrol market.
Global Trans-resveratrol Market Segmentation
The global trans-resveratrol market can be segmented on the basis of product form as:
- Plant extract
The global trans-resveratrol Market can be segmented on the basis of the end-use industries as:
- Food and Beverages
- Other end-use industries
The global trans-resveratrol market can be segmented on the basis of the geographical region as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Global Trans-resveratrol Market Regional Overview
The global trans-resveratrol market is dominated by North and Latin America due to its high consumption rate. Europe is likely to show considerable growth in the consumption of trans-resveratrol in the forecast period owing to increasing exposure of leading players in the European market. APAC region has major concentration of trans-resveratrol manufactures and suppliers due to which the APAC market is expected to become a major contributor to the growth of the global trans-resveratrol market.
Overall, America, Europe and APAC are likely to dominate the global trans-resveratrol market in the forecast period due to rising demand in trans-resveratrol’s cosmetics and dietary supplements applications, which accounts for a major share in the consumption of trans-resveratrol in the global trans-resveratrol market.
Global Trans-resveratrol Market Key Players
Some of the key market participants in the global Trans-resveratrol Market are:
- Laurus Labs
- Xi’an Gaoyuan Bio-Chem
- Xi’an Sinuote
- Shaanxi Ciyuan Biotech
- Other prominent players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Trans-resveratrol Market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Trans-resveratrol Market segments such as geographies, application, and end-use industries.
The Trans-resveratrol Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Trans-resveratrol Market Segments
- Trans-resveratrol Market Dynamics
- Trans-resveratrol Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Trans-resveratrol Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of Gluten-Free Sugar Replacer. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Gluten-Free Sugar Replacer.
- Historical, current and projected market size of Gluten-Free Sugar Replacer in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development