Piping Hydro Testing Market: Introduction
Piping hydro testing is a service that is generally performed in pipelines by hydrostatic testing contractor who are hired by the pipeline owners. The piping hydro testing is done to ensure the integrity of the pipelines, to strengthen the weld & flange joints, and to relieve the stresses in the pipelines.
The key advantage for the growth of global piping hydro testing market is the service companies that are offering hydro testing units and to perform hydro test on site. The growth of natural gas pipelines in North America and Europe have created the safest mode of energy transportation in the world and piping hydro testing have supported such operation. In order to ensure the safety of pipelines, the pipeline owners are taking measures to enhance the integrity of the natural gas system by investing in piping hydro testing for pre and post installation of pipelines.
Piping Hydro Testing Market: Market Dynamics
The growing number of offshore oil and gas production and the need for pipelines to transport from sea to the shore and other services is driving the global piping hydro testing market. The rising need for integrity testing (i.e. for existing pipelines and facilities) at regular intervals to keep the flow of oil and gas at required pressure and temperature is driving the global piping hydro testing market. The expansion or the brownfield pipeline projects are expected to further drive the global piping hydro testing market in the forecast period.
The key challenge for the growth of piping hydro testing market is the regulations laid by European Union on reducing oil and gas exploration and production for securing environment. Further, the growth of renewable energy production and consumption in developed and developing economies are negatively impacting the global piping hydro testing market. The advancement in wireless solutions to monitor the pipelines have supported the global piping hydro testing market. The rising investment in new oil and gas pipelines in Latin America, South East Asia, and Africa will offer new opportunities for the global piping hydro testing market.
Piping Hydro Testing Market: Market segmentation
The global piping hydro testing market can be segmented into testing type, type of material flow, material type, pipe diameter, and end use.
On the basis of testing type, the global piping hydro testing market is segmented into:
- Bell/Spigot Ends
- Leakage Tests
On the basis of type of material flow, the global piping hydro testing market is segmented into:
On the basis of material type, the global piping hydro testing market is segmented into:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Duplex & Super Duplex
- Nickel Alloy
On the basis of pipe diameter, the global piping hydro testing market is segmented into:
- Less than 5 Inch
- 5 - 10 inch
- 10 - 15 inch
- 15 - 20 inch
- 20 – 30 inch
- Above 30 inch
On the basis of end use, the global piping hydro testing market is segmented into:
- Oil and Gas industry
- Chemical and Petrochemical industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Water and Wastewater industry
- Food and Beverages Industry
Piping Hydro Testing Market: Regional Outlook
The piping hydro testing market is growing rapidly in the Asian region as there are more pipelines projects being completed in recent years. The countries such as India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam are driving the piping hydro testing market at a significant growth rate due to existing and new pipeline projects. Followed by Asia, Europe and North America are driving the global piping hydro testing market. The extreme weather conditions in countries such as the US, Canada, Norway, the UK, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and UAE have further driven the global piping hydro testing market. The piping hydro testing service providers from Asia are expected to receive more orders in the forecast period owing to growing need for oil and gas products, and rising population. The lack of piping hydro testing personnel in the developing economies is a key challenge and some companies are offering training to counter the lack of professionals.
Piping Hydro Testing Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key market participants in the global piping hydro testing market are:
- Compressor Engineering Corp.
- Driver Pipeline Company
- Energy Services International
- FESCO PIPELINE SERVICES
- Hennigan Engineering Co., Inc.
- IKM Testing (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Milbar Hydro-Test, Inc.
- Strike, LLC.
- Summit Pipeline Services ULC
- D. Williamson, Inc.
- Werner Sölken
The piping hydro testing market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the piping hydro testing market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The piping hydro testing market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, testing type, type of material flow, material type, pipe diameter, and end use.
The piping hydro testing market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The piping hydro testing market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The piping hydro testing market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of company.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development