Automotive Fuel Supply System Market: Market Outlook
An automotive fuel supply system pumps, carries, filters and injects fuel in an internal combustion engine. These system are involved in every step of supplying the fuel from the fuel tank to the cylinder. A fuel supply system consists of a fuel filter, fuel tank, fuel rail, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pipe and injector or carburetor. Fuel from the tank is pumped into the fuel line by an electric fuel pump. The fuel passes through the fuel filter, either to the carburetor or to the fuel rail, via a fuel carrying pipe. From here, the carburetor or injector supplies fuel to the combustion chamber.
The automotive fuel supply system is a main component in a vehicle. It helps to maintain a proper fuel-air mixture according to the load conditions. This a major factor that contributes the automotive fuel supply system market. A well-designed fuel supply system can reduce the pollution simultaneously increases the efficiency of engine. Manufacturers and government bodies are emphasizing the development of advanced design of the fuel supply system due to the increased focus on reduction of pollution and rise in demand for high efficiency engines. This is one of the driver of the automotive fuel supply system market.
Automotive Fuel Supply System Market: Market Dynamics
The overall automotive fuel supply system market is projected to grow owing to increasing sales of automobiles such as passenger cars, heavy commercial vehicle, two wheelers and light commercial vehicle. The mounting demand of alternative fuels in vehicles such as LNG & CNG is also estimated to drive the demand in global automotive fuel supply system market.
Furthermore, the increase in penetration of natural gas vehicles among most of the countries is also estimated to positively impact the global automotive fuel supply system market over the years. Alternative fuels such as LNG is being used in a few countries, where in modifications in the fuel supply system are required, henceforth with increase in penetration of LNG vehicles in upcoming decade, the automotive fuel supply system market is also projected to grow considerably. A major constraint in the automobile fuel supply system market can be attributed as the rise in demand of electric vehicle, wherein no such fuel supply system is utilized.
Automotive Fuel Supply System Market: Regional Outlook
The global automotive fuel supply system market is expected to witness robust growth due to increasing sales of commercial and passenger vehicles in coming years, especially in emerging economies such as China and India.
The APAC region, despite sluggish growth in the Chinese market is anticipated to lead the automotive fuel supply systems market in the future. North America and Europe are expected to observe strong growth in the forecast period, owing to the CAFÉ standards (regulations) of fuel economy. The Mexico and United Kingdom are likely to lead the growth in these regions, individually. Poor economic conditions, owing to currency crash and commodity price, are likely to keep the automotive fuel supply systems market in South America restrained. Argentina and Peru are predicted to witness a substantial growth in the forecast period, owing to the anticipated economic recovery.
Automotive Fuel Supply System Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of vehicle type, the Automotive Fuel Supply System Market can be segmented into:
- Passenger Car
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
On the base of sales channel, the Automotive Fuel Supply System Market can be segmented into:
On the basis of components type, the Automotive Fuel Supply System Market can be segmented into:
- Engine Control Units
- Pressure Regulators
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Injectors
- Throttle Position Sensor
Automotive Fuel Supply System Market: Market Participants
Some of the market manufacturers identified in the Automotive Fuel Supply System market across the globe are:
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Keehin Corporation
- Landi Renzo SPA
- Magneti Marelli SPA
- Magna International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Standard Motor Products Inc.
- TI Automotive
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automotive Fuel Supply System Market Segments
- Automotive Fuel Supply System Market Dynamics
- Automotive Fuel Supply System Market Size
- Automotive Fuel Supply System Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges for Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Competition & Companies involved in Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Technology of Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Value Chain of Automotive Fuel Supply System
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil) Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain) Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia) Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand) Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Japan Automotive Fuel Supply System
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa) Automotive Fuel Supply System
The Automotive Fuel Supply System report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Automotive Fuel Supply System provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Automotive Fuel Supply System also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth automotive cooling fan segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Automotive Fuel Supply System market performance
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.