As the event of terrorism in Europe has increased fivefold since last two decades, the demand for explosive detection kit is escalating every year. Explosive detection kit remains in high demand for aviation surveillance, military, bomb squads, etc. As anarchists and terrorists are improvising in their explosive material, there is a continuous requirement to update the explosive detection kits in the market. Countries are spending immensely to ensure the safety of citizen and critical infrastructure, and the proven technology of explosion detection is an important part of it.
Explosive Detection Kit Market: Regional Overview
US and Europe are the major exporters of the explosive detection kit since WWII. China has also made substantial progress in manufacturing and export of explosive detection kit. Asia-Pacific and Gulf countries have the largest market for explosive detection kit, primarily for aviation screening. With rising regional terrorist organizations in North Africa, the demand for explosive detection kit is expected to grow further in coming years. Even developed nations have not escaped from the grasp of terrorism, therefore there is a continuous demand for explosive detection kit with recent technological advancement.
Explosive Detection Kit Market: Segmentation
The Explosive Detection Kit market can be segmented based on form, type and sales channel.
Based on explosive material, the Explosive Detection market can be segmented into:
- Nitramines and Nitrate Ester
- Inorganic Nitrates
- Chlorates and Bromates
- Acids and Bases
Based on trace sample collected, the Explosive Detection Kit market can be segmented into:
Based on technology used, the Explosive Detection market can be segmented into:
- Ion Mobility Spectroscopy (IMS)
- Pulsed-Ultraviolet Laser Raman Spectroscopy
- MEMS-Based Explosive Particle Detection
Based on End-user, the Explosive Detection market can be segmented into:
- Aviation Screening
- Bomb Squad
- Counter Terrorist Police
Based on the sales channel, the Explosive Detection Kit market can be segmented into:
- Direct Sales
- Retail Sales
- Online Retail
Explosive Detection Kit Market: Dynamics
To combat terrorism, the demand for explosive detection kit has deepened in recent times. Governments across the globe are more likely to replace the outdated EDT system which is further favouring the explosive detection kit market. However many a times fake explosive detecting kit are promoted by companies which keep the safety of the people at stake.
Defence organizations are keen to adopt EDT with enhanced features. Companies are required to maintain the research in the EDT system to scale up their revenue. Currently, the explosive detection kit with more user-friendly features, less maintenance cost and the precise result is more acceptable in the market.
Explosive Detection Kit Market: Key Players
UK based Smith Detection is the leading company manufacturing explosive detection kit, operating in over 50 countries. Chemsee, Morphix Technologies, Thermo Fisher and technomaxx are other notable companies working in this sector. To secure the safety of its citizen, governmental organizations have also marked their footprint in the development of explosive detection kit. Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and India’s DRDO has made numerous technological advancement in explosive detection kit in recent times such as an increase in the number of homegrown explosives detectable by the kit. Smith Detection’s explosive detection kits have many novel features including non-contact tracing, touchscreen display, etc. To enhance its market, the company has collaborated with US Baggage Handling System. To make explosive detection safer for bomb squads, Morphix Technologies has claimed that their explosive detection kit can be managed by robot also.
Explosive Detection Kit Market: Effects from the Covid-19 Outbreak
With the advent of the COVID crisis, surveillance over suspected infected people has intensified. However for terror attacks, the same is not true. Despite this, the market of explosive detection kit has not lowered due to increasing ISIS-inspired attacks. The worsening political situation in Afghanistan and gulf countries during the pandemic is providing a favourable market for explosive detection kits. Further border forces require the supplies needed to protect the border persistently.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Explosive Detection Kit market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the Explosive Detection Kit market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as end-use, type, sales channel and region.
The Explosive Detection Kit market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of the Explosive Detection Kit Market
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain of the Explosive Detection Kit Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East (GCC Countries, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (Nigeria, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Rest of Africa)
The Explosive Detection Kit market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for the Explosive Detection Kit market provides an in-depth analysis of the parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the Explosive Detection Kit market.
- Changing market dynamics in the Explosive Detection Kit market.
- In-depth Explosive Detection Kit market segmentation.
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Explosive Detection Kit market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the Explosive Detection Kit market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.