Plant Activator Market to Grow Significantly Over the Coming Decade
The plant activator market is gaining greater importance with the growing need for effective growth of plants and better health of the soil. The plant activator is being widely used in the agricultural sector to ensure better production of grains, fruits and vegetables, resulting in better end-use crops for the consumers. The plant activator market continues to expand with its wide variety application in sprays and treatments. The growth attained by plant activator usage is boosting more research and development for improved products which are safe for the end user.
The ability of a plant activator to improve the plant’s defense from the climatic and environmental changes and its ability to foster greater taste and look of the fruits and vegetables is contributing to the increasing revenue of the plant activator market. This is further driving the manufacturers towards new improved alternatives in the plant activator product range which are free of synthetic chemicals and safe near children. The plant activator market is expected to expand with a rapid pace over the coming years owing to the growing use of a plant activator for the effective stimulation of plant growth.
Global Plant Activator Market Outlook
According to FAOSTAT, the total agricultural production has trebled owing to the rise in demand for vegetables and fruits around the world. Moreover, the rise in vegan population has been triggering robust demand for vegetable, especially from the food processing industry. Farmers and cultivators now endure the challenge to cater to the rising demand for the product and provide a balanced supply-demand trend. Taking this factor into consideration, cultivators are now using equipment's and even solutions to cater to the demand. One such technology that is being used is the plant activator which helps in defense mechanism against pathogens and other such germs and ultimately optimizing crop health and growth.
Global Plant Activator Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Supply of food products and making use of precious water and nutrient resources, communities increasingly value sustainable food production. However, this needs to be carried out in a safe manner in order to maximize public health gains and environmental benefits. Food safety is one of the rising concerns in today's world which has been making the cultivators and manufacturers to adopt safety precautions and methods during the processing of any of food. Plant activators carry out several critical functions. Plant activator enhances high resistance mechanism against various kind of pathogens and germs. Plant activator also contributes to improving nutrient use efficiency triggering the faster growth of plants and crops.
Global Plant Activator: Market Segmentation
On the basis of types, the global Plant Activator market has been segmented as –
- Biological plant activator
- Chemical plant activator
On the basis of type, the global Plant Activator market has been segmented as –
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereal & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Turf & Ornamental
On the basis of the form, the global Plant Activator market has been segmented as –
- Plant Activator - Powder
- Plant Activator - Paste
- Plant Activator - Liquid
On the basis of the application, the global Plant Activator market has been segmented as –
- Foliar Spray
- Soil Treatment
Global Plant Activator Market: Key Takeaway
Over the forecast period, Asia Pacific is anticipated to account for the higher consumption rate of plant activator which is attributable to large-scale agricultural practices carried out in the region.
Map of Technologies and its Maturity phase in the agricultural sector
Global Plant Activator Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Plant Activator market are Syngenta, Isagro, BASF, Gowan Company LLC, NutriAg Inc., Eagle Plant Protect Pvt Ltd, Nihon Nohyaku Co., Ltd, Meiji Seika Kaisha Ltd., Certis USA, Arysta Lifescience among othersGlobal Plant Activator Market: Key Players
Key Trends: Global Plant Activator Market
Major shareholding companies have been strategizing on innovation by coming up with different unique types of Plant Activator catering to the varying preference of target customers. Moreover, the plant activator companies have been stressing on its distribution base in the market
Global Plant Activator Market: Key Developments
- In the year 2017, Isagro, signed an agreement to exclusively distribute Taegro© 2 Biofungicide in the United States and Canada.
- In the year 2013, Gowan USA, took over the e-distribution of certain strategic products from Isagro USA. The distribution agreement initially included the following products: BADGE® X2, BADGE® SC, KENTAN® DF, METTLE ®, EMINENT® TENET ®, SIAPTON ®, and registration pending AFFIANCETM.
- In the year 2017, Syngenta launched a new seed treatment fungicide, PLENARIS™.
Opportunities for Plant Activator Market Participants
In the global Plant Activator market, Asia-pacific region has witnessed higher proportion of agricultural practices that are being carried out is large scale. Owing to the continuous evolution of agricultural methods adopted by farmers and cultivators provides an instant opportunity for plant activator manufacturers to receive higher traction for its products. Moreover, the confluence of factors such as the rise in the number of global vegan population and rising concern over food safety sights an opportunity for plant activator market in the global stage.
Brief Approach to Research
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Plant Activator market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Plant Activator market and its potential
- Plant Activators Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Plant Activator market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Plant Activator market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Plant Activator market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development