The growing adoption of advanced technologies has led to the high adoption of advanced devices in various sectors including the automobile. Today, the automobile industry is proliferating with increasing number of vehicles purchased. This has led to the development of new devices which are integrated with panoramic reverse systems that can ease the driving process thereby reducing the number of accidents every day. One of the major problems faced while driving a vehicle is accidents caused by blind spots.
A majority of accidents occur while taking the car in a reverse direction. Even though the vehicles are equipped with rearview mirrors or electronic sensors, many disadvantages of these systems still cause accidents. Thus, in order to avoid this, a system called panoramic reverse system has been designed that helps the driver to obtain a 360-degree view of the area surrounding the car in order to prevent any collision.
The market of panoramic reverse systems is growing significantly since the panoramic reverse systems system provides a virtual 360-degree scene of the vehicle in bird's-eye view. Also, these panoramic reverse systems can be integrated with any vehicle across the globe. Therefore, automobile manufacturers can purchase panoramic reverse systems in bulk and provide advanced features in their vehicles to improve the vehicle security.
Development of new product categories for capturing devices such as panoramic reverse systems and adoption of 360-degree panoramas in automobile sector as key trends in the market.
Panoramic reverse systems Market: Drivers and Restraints
The high cost associated with rear car accidents as well as severe injuries caused due to accidents are factors driving the adoption of panoramic reverse systems. Also, these systems assist the driver in parking and while passing a narrow road. These factors further accelerating the growth of panoramic reverse systems demand.
The price of one single panoramic reverse system is very high since it requires the installation of various components including multiple cameras and advanced software. Such factors hinder the vehicle manufacturers to adopt such expensive devices and deploy it in a car.
Panoramic reverse systems Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the Panoramic reverse systems market are Gazer Ltd., Guangzhou Chengz Enterprise Co. Ltd., Brvision Technology Co., Ltd., Sony corporation, XY Car Electronic Limited, Sunway Industry Co., Ltd., and Lutu Technology Co., Ltd.
China is expected to be the largest market for Panoramic reverse systems since a majority of panoramic reverse systems vendors, such as Guangzhou Chengz Enterprise Co. Ltd., and Brvision Technology Co., Ltd. are based in the region. The market is also anticipated to grow in Japan region because companies in this region are investing in research and development to provide their panoramic reverse systems in their local and international market.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Global Panoramic reverse systems Market Segments
- Global Panoramic reverse systems Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Global Panoramic reverse systems Market Size & Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Panoramic reverse systems Market
- Global Panoramic reverse systems Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Panoramic reverse systems Market
- Panoramic reverse systems Technology
- Value Chain of Panoramic reverse systems
- Global Panoramic reverse systems Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Panoramic reverse systems Market includes
- North America Panoramic reverse systems Market
- Latin America Panoramic reverse systems Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Panoramic reverse systems Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Panoramic reverse systems Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and Other APAC Panoramic reverse systems Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Panoramic reverse systems Market
- China Panoramic reverse systems Market
- The Middle East and Africa Panoramic reverse systems Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Interested to Procure The Data
Panoramic reverse systems Market: Segmentation
Segmentation based on components Panoramic reverse systems in Market:
- 4 universal video cameras
- Video processing and control unit
- Connection cables