Nov 15, 2019
Food Manufacturers in the Emulsifiers and Co-emulsifiers Market Register Major Gains on the Back of Natural Ingredients, Reports Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers made from natural ingredients are gaining more traction among end users in bakery and confectionery applications, The emulsifier lecithin derived from natural sources like eggs has superlative benefits and is projected to gain a significant foothold between 2019 to 2021. After 2021 the growth in demand for lecithin derived from natural sources will follow a steady growth trajectory. Stringent government regulations on safety of foods and preservatives is likely to further intensify growth of natural emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers. On this backdrop, Fact.MR in its newest report reveals that global emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6% between 2019 and 2029.
Key Takeaways from Emulsifiers and Co-Emulsifiers Market Study
- Fact.MR says that the emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers market is expected to present an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 3.5 Bn between 2019 to 2029
- The FDA ban on PHOs for food product usage has been effective from 2018, and has created a favorable market for natural, and plant based emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers obtained from palm oil, soy and sun flower
- Owing to the rise in number of food processing companies in Asia-Pacific, the region is likely to witness strongest growth in the global emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers market during the forecast period.
- Fact.MR reveals that pharmaceutical applications of emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers are expected to reach twice its current market value, showing highest year on year growth rate in latter half of the forecast period
“While the emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers industry has been growing organically with small and mid-sized players focusing on increasing supply-chain efficiency, the market leaders such as Cargill and ADM are more inclined towards acquisition across the value chain. This indicates a growing yet consolidating market which will further strengthen the footprint of large players. ” says the Fact.MR analyst
Emulsifiers and Co-Emulsifiers Market will Surge with Inorganic Investments as a Key Strategy
- The market for emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers is fragmented, but movements of top tier companies are expected to move the market towards partial consolidation by end of forecast period.
- Prominent players in the emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers have been highly active in 2019. Archer Daniels Midland has been most active in acquisitions. ADM acquired Ziegler Group, Florida Chemical Company LLC, Neovia, Rodelle and Probiotics International Limited. Acquisitions of ADM are supplementing its current portfolios, which is expected to bolster its growth.
- Similar acquisitions have been observed in other companies such as Cargill Incorporated and Ingredion Incorporated. The inorganic growth strategies of these companies are focused on increasing their regional penetration and product portfolios, which in turn is expected to benefit and enhance the adoption of emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers.
>>> To get more insights or request sample of report, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/388/emulsifier-co-emulsifiers-market
Find More Valuable Insights on Emulsifiers and Co-Emulsifiers Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the emulsifiers and co-emulsifiers market on the basis of product (mono di-glycerides & derivatives, lecithin, stearoyl lactylates, sorbitan esters and other products) and end use industry (food & beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, detergent and others) across six major regions.
About the Food & Beverage Division at Fact.MR
From food ingredients, to finished food products, Fact.MR caters to the requirement of entire value chain of the food and beverages sector. A team of passionate food and beverages industry analysts track the performance of existing food and beverages as well as those that have just entered their product life cycle. Having over 1,000 published as well as upcoming reports, Fact.MR boasts of having over 1 million plus data points that are collected from 50+ countries for over a decade. The food and beverages team at Fact.MR has been assisting clients in their business expansion as well as new ventures, through their analysis and recommendations.