Global Drone Market to expand over 9x by 2032, Impelled by Rising Focus on Strengthening Military Capabilities: Fact.MR
Published : 08 Feb 2022 Industry: Automotive
According to Fact.MR's latest analysis, the drone industry is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 25% between 2022 and 2032, anticipated to reach US$ 279 Bn. Drone technology aimed at supplying precision-based, guided weapons is causing important advancements in the defense sector, and is likely to be the backbone of global market growth.
From 2017 to 2021, the industry experienced an impressive incline at a CAGR of 23.5%. During the COVID-19 pandemic, prospects dimmed across certain sectors, including manufacturing and hospitality, while deployment for general surveillance purposes, especially to check whether individuals adhered to lockdown norms, increased dramatically.
The fatal mix of stealth capabilities and enhanced video imagery is providing developed-country militaries with drones capable of wreaking considerable harm on enemy territory. Emerging nations and war-torn areas, such as Syria, are innovating and employing cost-cutting techniques, such as the employment of cheap, commercial quadcopters outfitted with improvised and low-intensity explosives in their military operations.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product, military drones to accumulate 55% market revenue in 2022
- Construction industry to emerge as an opportunistic application sector, expanding at an 18% CAGR
- U.S to account for nearly 2 out of 5 drone sales in 2022 and beyond
- China to emerge as the most opportunistic market, capturing a revenue share of 45%
- Global drone market is expected to be valued at US$ 30 Bn by the end of 2022
“Increasing global uncertainty resulting out of an international arms race is prompting nations to strengthen existing military capabilities to ensure national security, providing immense scope for the drones market”, says a Fact.MR analyst
The drone business is expanding rapidly, with industry leaders like as DJI and Parrot pursuing autonomy in all of their drone features and functions. Frontrunners in the drone sector appear to be focusing on R&D and collaborative collaborations.
- DJI Technology Co. Ltd, a Chinese business, continues to dominate the drone industry landscape across all drone product categories, including software, drone aircraft, and payload. Its brisk growth can be ascribed to its unique product development and enterprise channel relationships.
- For example, in 2018, the corporation produced two enterprise drone products aimed at the industrial space, known as the Phantom 4 RTK and the Mavic 2 Enterprise
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the automotive interior LED lighting market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the basis of product (commercial drone and military drone), payload (upto 25 kg, 25-150 kg, 150-600 kg and above 600 kg) and application (aerial survey & photography, agriculture, construction, film and television, border security, combat operations and search & rescue) across six major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ and Middle East & Africa).
About the Automotive Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned automobile team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analyzed the automotive industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.
Consultant - Industrial Goods and Automotive