Nov 30, 2020
Immunochemicals Market Driven by Growing Funding into the Drug Development: Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Immunochemical offerings are largely reliant on luminometric, fluoro, and photon-based detection. These products have gained traction as the healthcare sector transitions away from chromatography in clinical diagnostics.
Faster detection of disease-specific antibodies, and diagnostics in terms of pharmaceuticals, hormones, and biomarkers will aid growth in the long term. Also, applications in environment analysis, food safety assessment, and targeted chemical structures are likely to create lucrative opportunities for participants in the industry.
Key Takeaways from Immunochemicals Market Report
- Custom antibodies are estimated to reflect significantly faster growth on the back of demand for personalized medicine and genetic editing applications.
- Enzyme linked immuno-absorbent assays (ELISA) test applications will account for notable market share, and fast growth, in terms of accuracy in diagnostics.
- Food & agriculture sector end uses are projected to account for substantial sales for improved yield through 2030.
- North America is a prominent immunochemicals market, led by the US, supported by access to cutting edge health care and life science infrastructure.
- Wide scope of diagnostic applications during the COVID-19 outbreak are projected to create opportunities for players in the immunochemicals market. However, potential restrictions on supply chains for consumables will hold back market growth in the short-term.
“Higher levels of global investment in to the life science and CRO sectors has proven beneficial for the global immunochemicals market. In addition, larger research initiatives towards improving food yield, and nutrition, as well as drug development through genetic engineering is also propelling demand for immunochemicals,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Research and Collaborations for Product Development to Drive Immunochemicals Market
The immunochemicals market is moderately consolidated with major market share being held by market leaders in terms of both volume and value. Market players are pushing their efforts towards strategic collaboration and research to expand the scope of applications, generating new, sustainable revenue streams.
Leading players in the immunochemicals market includes Trinity Biotech, Advanced Immunochemical Inc., Rockland Immunochemicals, Biotrend Chemikalien GmbH, Sigma Aldrich Corp, Beckman Coulter Inc., F. Hoffmann-LaRoche AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories.
GEI has partnered with Delaware Technical Community College and Rockland Immunochemicals to launch CRISPR in a Box, its new offering including gene editing tools, synthetic DNA, CRISPR/Cas complex, target DNA and mammalian cell free extracts.
Wistar Institute has also joined hands with Rockland Immunochemicals with the aim of expanding the company’s biomarker, proteomics, and translational research portfolio in terms of antibody and diagnostic test development.
More Valuable Insights on Immunochemicals Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR has provided a detailed analysis of the immunochemicals market covering data for the historical demand from 2015 to 2019 and data on the forecast for 2020 to 2030. The report discusses insights on the basis of type (catalog antibodies and custom antibodies) across four key regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World).
>>> To Get more insights on immunochemicals market, request sample report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5367
About the Chemicals & Materials Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analyzed the Chemicals & Materials industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.