Dec 04, 2020
Dental Consumables Market to Top US$ 50 Bn by 2030; COVID-19 Pandemic to Hit Demand in Short Term
by Team Fact.MR
Dental problems are becoming a cause for concern for people worldwide. This has led to manufacturers investing in research & development to come up with innovative products with changing times. Technological advancements leading to innovative products are expected to drive the global dental consumables market in the future.
For instance, due to problems created by the COVID 19 pandemic, companies are coming up with technologically-advanced products to deal with restrictions and continue treatment without the risk of virus transmission. Keeping hygiene and social distancing norms in mind, companies are bringing devices to help both, dental professionals as well as patients. Moreover, for accuracy in diagnosis and treatment, technologically-advanced products are being made available by players in the market, which is expected to further boost market growth.
According to Fact.MR, the global dental consumables market is projected to register growth at the rate of nearly 4% over the forecast period of 2020-2030, to reach a market valuation of more than US$ 50 Bn by 2030.
Key Takeaways from Dental Consumables Market Study
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a lucrative market for dental consumables over the forecast period.
- Dental implants and dental prosthetics are expected to be leading product types over the next decade.
- Lack of financial assistance from governments of both, developed and developing countries, with respect to dental care, is expected to deter market growth in the near future.
- Dental makeover is gaining traction, owing to growing focus on physical appearance by new generations, leading to increased demand for dental consumables for aesthetics.
“Though the dental consumables market will see steady growth over the next ten years, with the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for non-essential medical procedures has fallen, which will hurt market growth in the near term,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Dental Consumables Market: Competitive Analysis
The global dental consumables market is highly fragmented and competitive in nature, owing to the presence of both, regional and international players in the market. Key players are focusing on innovations and new product launches to stay ahead of the competition. Acquisitions and collaborations with other companies are also being used by the players to gain an upper hand in the market.
- For instance, KaVo, a key player in the global dental consumables market, launched a new series of electric systems to help dentists make precise preparations. These systems help in improving efficiency, provide better patient care, and increase confidence in handling complicated cases.
Some of the key players in the global dental consumables market are:
- 3M Health Care
- Colgate-Palmolive company
- Procter & Gamble company
- Danaher Corporation
- DENTSPLY Sirona
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc
More Valuable Insights on Dental Consumables Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR has provided an unbiased analysis on the global dental consumables market, comprising data on historical statistics (2015-2019) and forecast of demand for the period of 2020 to 2030. The report discusses critical insights on the dental consumables market in terms of product (dental implants, dental prosthetics, endodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, retail dental care essentials, and other dental consumables) and end user (dental hospitals & clinics, dental academic & research institutes, and dental laboratories), across 5 key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
>>> To Get more insights on dental consumables market, request sample report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4420
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge in Healthcare
Our healthcare consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the healthcare sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global healthcare industry provides indispensable insights and support – encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions. For more information on our deep domain expertise, click here.