Apr 19, 2021
Application in Semiconductor Cleaning to Account for Major Demand for Perfluorocarbons: Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Demand for perfluorocarbons is gaining steady momentum with growing requirement from various application sectors such as semiconductor cleaning, tracers & taggers, and cosmetics, to name a few. Furthermore, rise in preference for perfluoroalkane, alkyne, and aromatics is aiding the growth of manufacturers across geographies.
The latest study by Fact.MR offers an exhaustive overview of global industry trends, growth & restraining factors, and demand-supply patterns for the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. As stated in the report, North America and Europe will remain leading regions, while Asia Pacific will emerge as the fastest-growing market for perfluorocarbons. Overall, the global perfluorocarbons market is projected to expand at a CAGR of more than 4% over the 2021-2031 assessment period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- High requirement for perfluoroalkane likely to be witnessed
- Growing demand for semiconductor cleaning to fuel sales
- The United States to exhibit hegemony in North America’s market for perfluorocarbons
- Germany to remain the epicenter of the market in Europe
- China emerges as the leading country in Asia Pacific for perfluorocarbons
- The United Kingdom, Japan, Canada, India, Mexico, France, and Italy to remain lucrative markets throughout the forecast period
“The global perfluorocarbons market is subject to slow yet steady growth, while increase in demand for use in applications such as semiconductor cleaning, medical, and electrical processing will further cater market growth in the post-pandemic years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
How is Application in Cosmetics Propelling Growth of Perfluorocarbon Manufacturers?
Perfluorocarbons are used extensively in the cosmetics industry owing to their various advantageous properties such as-
- Speed up the skin’s natural healing process
- Perfluorocarbons-based therapy is highly effective in healing wounds
- They are used in treating acne & scars
As a result, steady demand from the cosmetics industry is raising the revenue of perfluorocarbon suppliers.
Who is Winning in this Space?
The global perfluorocarbons market is highly potential and thriving on the revenue off key players. In order to sail through the cut-throat competition, key industry players are launching quality products more frequently.
- Solvay recently launched its new Galden® SV Solven Fluids for diverse application sectors.
- AGC Inc. launched its new range of products such as AFLAS®, AMOLEA™ yd, and others a couple of years back.
More Valuable Insights
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the perfluorocarbons market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product (perfluoroalkane, alkyne, and aromatics), and application (semiconductor cleaning, tracers & taggers, cosmetics, electrical processing, medical, and others), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
About the Chemicals & Materials Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the Chemicals & Materials industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.
Consultant – Chemicals and Materials
E-mail: [email protected]